I have the Bold with att and I have a problem with my calendar.... I put all my "all day events" (work schedules) into my Bold via the calendar icon on the BOLD. But when I sync my calendar with Outlook it gets screwed up. All my "all day events" from Monday also show on Tuesday. When I open the event it says one day only and says Monday - Monday. Why does it also show on Tuesday?

Everything is fine until I sync with Outlook!! Any ideas of how to fix this?

Also if I send an invite from Outlook to someone elses blackberry the same problem happens with the syncing of Outlook with the phone, Monday events show on Monday and Tuesday.... Someone please HELP!!!
    03-07-09 02:02 PM
    I've seen simiar with Google Sync.

Make sure your BB Calendar's Start of Day and End of Day (Calendar, Options, General Settings) are set to 12;00am.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 02:07 PM
    that didn't help. It screws up the calender even more. It still shows Monday events on top of Tuesday events but now there are a few hours inbetween the posts.
    03-07-09 02:15 PM
    Just grasping at straws... but is the time zone on your Bold set the same as the time zone that outlook is using?
    03-07-09 02:54 PM
    Just grasping at straws... but is the time zone on your Bold set the same as the time zone that outlook is using?
    That's actually a good thought well worth checking out.

@ OP - you may also want to check if you have Outlook set up with a different Start///end of day time. If so, make sure it coincides eith what you have for your BB.

You may also have to delete any existing appts on both your BB & Outlook before resynching.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 03:55 PM
    Try this.

I had a problem where my all day events would sync to my blackberry from monday 4am to tuesday 4am

I searched, posted and never found the answer.

But i figured it out. you could try it.

Go to DM, go to synchronize, the uncheck the box where it says update device date and time.

That did the trick for me. let me know how it goes!!
    03-07-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD