I've been having the problem where everytime I go to the wap crackberry site it loads all the html coding With no pictures, which makes it very hard to read :P its extremely random, and the forum site always loads correctly. I searched the forums and found that some people changed their image quality to medium and that solved the problem, But no luck for me. Is any one else seeing the html tags on crackberry blog wap? Anyone know a solution? I tried viigo but it seems to drain my phone of resources and cause general instability so I took it off, and the full site Is WAY too big to load full size. Any help appreciated, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cromag_rickmanus; 03-07-09 at 09:51 AM.
    03-07-09 09:49 AM
    Having same problem here. And today the WAP site keeps directing me to the normal html site.

03-07-09 01:50 PM
    Same here...

03-09-09 12:33 PM
    I've been having this problem for a very long time now. Of all the sites out there, you'd expect this one to work well with the blackberry browser. :/
    Many times it doesn't properly read the http header to know I'm coming from my phone and insists on displaying the full html site. Other sites I visit such as google or amazon don't require anything special from me. They just know I'm using a phone browser and display the appropriate version of their site.

03-09-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD