I was looking around for another media manager for my 8350i because the Roxio runs really slow on my system. I do however like how it re-encodes my videos to make this look good for the 8350i but is there an alternative out there for all my music and videos that does re-encoding? Thanks...
    03-07-09 09:28 AM
    You could still use Roxio.. then when you want to transfer files, close Roxio and just explore to your BB through 'My Computer' while leaving the Desktop Manager running.

I had to figure out a way to get podcasts on there faster and that's what I came up with.
    03-07-09 09:32 AM
    That's not what I meant. Running Roxio is very slow running on my computer. I don't keep Roxio running all the time.
    03-07-09 09:45 AM
    leave roxio alone and connect via usb to memory card, if you need any photo video or music applications just let me know. I currently can't even access media manager through my desktop manager. just bought a 4gb and am about to throw all kinds of stuff on it. radio shack was out of the 8gb. on sale for 19.99
    03-07-09 05:48 PM
    You might could try foobar2000 if you're feeling kinda geeky. Best muic application for windows imho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-07-09 07:52 PM
    Use windows media player or I tunes, I like media player cause quick

03-07-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD