anyone have any idea what might cause a battery to go into the red by 9 pm at night. I charge it all night. Ive checked and nothing is running. And i am not hardly using the phone at all. This just started happening the last 3 days.
    I have noticed i have like 3 email boxes and i seem to be getting messages in like 3 differant places for one thing. Is there a way to merge all my email into one box??
    03-06-09 11:16 PM
    take it off the global setting in your manage connections icon>mobile network options>network technology and use 1XEV if in USA and verizon
    that seemed to work for me on my battery drain...now the battery lasts over 2 or more days
    03-06-09 11:30 PM
    i'm not sure about your battery issue, but about the email thing. what three places are you talking about? when you get an email, you will get a notification in your messages folder and in a folder specific to your email account (for example [email protected]). you can hide the email-specific folder, especially if you have multiple email addresses pushed to your blackberry and you don't care to check each and every mailbox. or you can hide the messages mailbox if you'd rather check each email mailbox separately (hope you have your sms mailbox separate from your email mailbox). i'm not sure what third place the new message could be appearing at...

oh, about the battery though, my sister was having issues with hers, so we took it to verizon and they swapped it out for a new one.
    03-07-09 12:01 AM
    If i hide the specific email account holders. Will they still fill up and take up memory??
    03-07-09 12:16 AM
    If you delet the emails from the main message folder it will delet them from your email folders as well. The battery thing I was having the same problem about a week ago and went to the retail store. They were also haveing some problem with there batteries they said they where doing some tower testing in the area and they have me a used battery to try. I didn't use the other battery and the problem stopped the next day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 08:55 AM
    yup like rottie said, deleting an email from either folder will delete it in the other. no extra memory is being used by hiding it (or not hiding the folders, for that matter)
    03-07-09 10:27 AM
    My battery life leaves a lot to be desired too. Am thinking of getting a new one so I can keep a backup on hand.
    03-07-09 01:58 PM
    make sure gps isnt being used ie google maps w my location
    03-07-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD