Just went to gym for the first time in a year and i just found out that my MP3 (storm) player sucks!! The volume does not go high and it doesn't shuffle. Anybody else having this issue. BTW Im running .109
    I'm really trying to put my ipod down and i can't!
    Last edited by oneijose; 03-05-09 at 11:14 PM.
    03-05-09 11:10 PM
    Well.....

Volume=Audio Boost
    Shuffle=Click the shuffle button
    03-05-09 11:13 PM
    Well.....

Volume=Audio Boost
    Shuffle=Click the shuffle button
    Too funny....
    03-05-09 11:15 PM
    Nope! I does not work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:15 PM
    If it's not broke dont fix it... keep using your ipod
    03-05-09 11:17 PM
    I watch and listen to tv in my gym by plugging my headphones into any machine there and selecting the channel... Hope this helps )

03-05-09 11:17 PM
    Nope! I does not work

What doesn't work?
    03-05-09 11:18 PM
    When I hit shuffle it plays the Same song over and over. It never jumps to the next song. The volume is not high at all. Even with the audioboost. I didn't have this issue with .75 and I'm just trying to figure out if it's a .109 issue. I did a search and did not find anything on it t

03-05-09 11:24 PM
    I use mine when I take my dogs out either walking, biking or roller blading and haven't had any problems at all. Are you equalizing your music from where ever your DL from?

03-05-09 11:26 PM
    When I hit shuffle it plays the Same song over and over. It never jumps to the next song. The volume is not high at all. Even with the audioboost. I didn't have this issue with .75 and I'm just trying to figure out if it's a .109 issue. I did a search and did not find anything on it t

I don't want to sound too much like a ****, but if you hit a button and the same song plays over and over, you hit repeat not shuffle. If you get a decent pair of headphones it is loud.
    03-05-09 11:27 PM
    If it's not broke dont fix it... keep using your ipod
    dude when you work out you dont want to have a phone and a freaking Itouch on you. too much ish in you is uncomfortable
    03-05-09 11:30 PM
    I don't want to sound too much like a ****, but if you hit a button and the same song plays over and over, you hit repeat not shuffle. If you get a decent pair of headphones it is loud.
    I have bose headset (the small joints) which sound really great and i know what my shuffle button looks like. I'm just trying to see if anybody else had this issue and if they had a fix. It might be a .109 issue. I didn't have this with .75
    03-05-09 11:32 PM
    same thing i thought lol.

and i have some in-ear headphones by Skullcandy that i use at work, there are loud machines running all day, and i cant hardly hear any of it with my headphones on, try something like that. the headphones that came with my BB dont block out noise at all.
    03-05-09 11:36 PM
    Do the headphones really make a difference? I use noise reduction Skullcandy headphones, which are very good for the price and the volume quality is kinda low
    03-05-09 11:39 PM
    I'm using .109 and my volume and shuffle work fine so it's not the .109 OS that's the problem
    03-05-09 11:42 PM
    Wow.. .

The poor guy has stated a few times that it didn't happen on a particular OS version...
    03-05-09 11:42 PM
    Mine is plenty loud with .109. You may wanna try to reload the update especially since you didn't have the issue before the update. I haven't seen anyone post this issue.

With technology if everything was fine before you added something. Take out whatever you added. If really want or need whatever you added try uninstalling and then reinstalling it. That's fixes 90% of all software problems with anything.

03-05-09 11:44 PM
    Remember to do a battery pull! Because the stupid storm can only play one tone at a time if at one point you where listening to muc and got an alert there is a bug that makes the max volume go way down. So try that first and are how it goes. Also after you click the shuffle button make sure that only one of the icons is highlighted(next to the volume meter)

03-05-09 11:51 PM
    Ok so i'm trying three different headset. Bose, Sony and the white one that came with my itouch. It seem like the bose are low in volume. I'm surprise cause they were never that low. The quality is great but sounds are low. The sony one are loud but distorted and the white headset seem to be good as well and less distorted. I guess i need to look for a better head set.
    The shuffle seems to still have an issue.
    03-05-09 11:55 PM
    I run .109 and I listen to my phone every night for hours at the gym. But that's all my phone does is shuffle. I can get the shuffle to stop. I will trade OS with you. Lol

03-05-09 11:58 PM
    Remember to do a battery pull! Because the stupid storm can only play one tone at a time if at one point you where listening to muc and got an alert there is a bug that makes the max volume go way down. So try that first and are how it goes. Also after you click the shuffle button make sure that only one of the icons is highlighted(next to the volume meter)

Thanks guys. I did get a few sms while working out and it must of bugged out my storm. Just did a bat pull and that fixed the shuffle. Weird but i guess it's a storm. I still love my storm..
    03-05-09 11:59 PM
    I run .109 and I listen to my phone every night for hours at the gym. But that's all my phone does is shuffle. I can get the shuffle to stop. I will trade OS with you. Lol

I have .109 so that's not going to help you!! I'm just trying to get rid of my itouch. I think now i can....

THX!
    03-06-09 12:01 AM
    The audio/mp3 function on the BB media player doesn't have the ability to shuttle an audio file. Shuffling works fine, just hit the blackberry button and select shuffle. The volume function cuts off past a certain decibel level in order to avoid you doing any damage to your ears.
    03-06-09 12:01 AM
    It seem like the bose are low in volume. I'm surprise cause they were never that low. The quality is great but sounds are low.
    if they're noise canceling type, maybe the batteries are dying? also, some noise canceling headphones are quiet unless you turn on the noise canceling feature.
    03-06-09 12:22 AM
    Hey, Im still running .75 and my storm is loud as **** through the headphones that came with the storm...I don't even need to turn the audio boost on! and oneijose--you should change your equalizer setting, if you haven't already...i noticed that with it turned off it sounds a little bit distorted...Personally, I have mine set to Jazz...I listen to mostly hip-hop, but the Jazz equalizer setting sounds best to my ears...hope this works..
    03-06-09 01:54 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD