03-05-09 10:16 PM
    is it free?
    It doesn't look like it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:22 PM
    is it free?
    There's a free trial for 14 days then its $9.99
    03-05-09 10:25 PM
    and then there's the all important question...What the F$%K does it do?
    03-06-09 08:20 AM
    and then there's the all important question...What the F$%K does it do?
    Not enough to be worth $10.
    03-06-09 09:09 AM
    I just watched their commercial and I don't see what functionality it adds, that isn't already apart of the basic OS.
    03-06-09 09:23 AM
    Hey Guy's....Kyle from Vayyoo here...1st post. I have been using vPost for the last 8 months in various forms and it has added a new dimension to my BB.

This version is not built for the storm. We're burning the candle to get that version out and it will leverage all the storm's nifty features. It should be ready for the end of March...testers needed if anybody's interested. This current version (1.0.0.2) will work on the storm but expect a lot of glitches.

What is special about vPost?

-It's a single place to capture,preview & send media.
    -send multiple pictures, send location alone, send a voice message, send a video message, or send all of these.
    -I have it set as a my right hotkey for quick launching.
    -I have set my favourite (in vPost) to posterous.com which is a blog plus a pipe to twitter, facebook (3 or more photo's automatically creates a new album with the note as title), blogger, wordpress, flickr,etc. for one-click sending.
    -You can vPost all the people from a Calendar event
    -You can reply/reply all to messages in your inbox using vpost
    -Address Book integration
    -you can customize the background image

Then there is location...

Loopt, Latitude, etc. all focus on tracking. vPost is about pushing your location as you see fit. It's defaulted to disabled but when you enable it it will attach a link within the outgoing email. This way you're in control. Red GPS=No location YellowGPS= Cached Location Green GPS=located)

Then there's near real-time publishing

vPost to CNN iReport, the weathernetwork.com, any email accepting websites, etc. in a minute with more context than ever before...

You can also preview media directly in vPost. Full screen images, video playback, audio playback...this is nice for showing others whats about to go on the internet.

I understand very well that it's not an easy one to understand at first glance...

Take the free trial, send me a vPost to my email (kkemper at vayyoo) and i'll get you a discount coupon.

Sorry for the length but info was needed. Also; feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Kyle Kemper
    03-06-09 09:21 PM
    Is anyone else having GPS problems with this? I enable it, but I can't get more than the red/orange GPS in the upper corner; it never goes green like it says it should and vposts don't include my location. GPS is enabled and it works fine in BB maps, Google Maps, GPSed, and GPS tracker on my phone. Any suggestions?
    04-10-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD