So what do all of you think. I really like the rubber skin tight skins that fit around the blackberry but these tend to cover the rear charging contacts and therefore you can't use a charging dock with them. Or do you prefer to just slide the naked berry in a holster and then drop it in a dock at home for the night?
    03-05-09 09:17 PM
    I hate holsters. Fashion snafu. It takes about 5 seconds to remove and replace a silicone skin.
    03-05-09 10:29 PM
    I love, love, love my silicone skins. Like Ymark said, it takes only a couple seconds to remove the skin and drop your bberry into the charging cradle. I used to do that all the time when I was using my curve. Holsters are just so bulky and awkword to me! They just don't look as good as in your hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:02 AM
    if you must have such a combo, Seidio has the rubberized hard case that leaves the charging contacts exposed. addes a bit to the thickness so you can't use it with regular docks or holsters, so they also offer holders that work with the case, and chargers are "coming soon".
    03-06-09 01:06 AM
    I'm a holster guy myself. Otherwise I would carry it in my pocket and that just seems like asking for trouble since the keyboard is already wobbly. I like that the holster has a groove to protect the trackball too.

03-06-09 01:13 AM
    I hate holsters. Fashion snafu. It takes about 5 seconds to remove and replace a silicone skin.
    You said it! Personally, I'm really lazy and don't even want to mess with taking a skin or my Innocase II off, so I don't even use a dock. Plus, that saves me some money!
    03-06-09 11:43 AM
    This has been quite the struggle for me. I really want the Innocase II but I already have 2 OEM cradles.
    I love being able to drop the phone into the charger when I'm not using it at my desk, and like the bedtime mode on my nightstand. I still haven't entirely decided what I'm going to do. So, I just use a belt holster for now...

03-06-09 11:55 AM
    The great thing about the innocase is that even if you have an oem cradle, just remove the bottom clip and it will drop into place fine.

03-06-09 01:36 PM
    That is what I do!!!

Shorynot
    03-06-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD