Whats up guys? I was at Dave and Busters last night with some friends and one of them found a Blackberry Storm on a bench. Is there any way he can connect it and use it? Hes already on Verizon

I tried to tell him to return it to vzw store but he said hes not going to
    03-05-09 09:03 PM
    Whats up guys? I was at Dave and Busters last night with some friends and one of them found a Blackberry Storm on a bench. Is there any way he can connect it and use it? Hes already on Verizon

Ha i hope the the person already called and reported it so yea, plus if it's on that person account still he wont be able to either so yea
    03-05-09 09:06 PM

Your friend is a sleaze. He won't be able to use it. The owner has already reported it lost or stolen, and Verizon Wireless has blacklisted the MEID.
    03-05-09 09:07 PM

Dude, your friend's a ****. If I know the community here, he's not going to get any help from them in connecting a stolen phone. Also, you're a **** for even asking.

Edit: The 'bleeps' are D I C K!
    Last edited by MorningAngelus; 03-05-09 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Cuz CrackBerry censored me! :P
    03-05-09 09:08 PM
    Yea you're a total sleaze bro. What did you think were gonna say!?!?
    03-05-09 09:13 PM
    what the..?
    there seems to be a post like this every week.
    s.c.u.m.!
    03-05-09 09:15 PM
    Dude, your friend's a ****. If I know the community here, he's not going to get any help from them in connecting a stolen phone. Also, you're a **** for even asking.

Edit: The 'bleeps' are D I C K!
    Calm down

I really dont care if he connects it or not, he wanted me to ask here so i did. Looks like he has a pretty paperweight now. Thanks for the replies
    03-05-09 09:15 PM
    Disgusting! Man what a hose bag
    03-05-09 09:16 PM
    you need to steel it from him or find the org owner and let him know you have it. Dont be a loser like your "friend" in another works you need to do the right thing.
    03-05-09 09:17 PM
    WTF? Why does this ever become a question that should be asked? Why can't people do the right thing and return it to the store so the person who payed for it can get it back? If your friend wants the Storm bad enough to practically steal it, why not just buy the damn thing?
    03-05-09 09:18 PM
    Calm down

I really dont care if he connects it or not, he wanted me to ask here so i did. Looks like he has a pretty paperweight now. Thanks for the replies
    Tell him to do the right thing and return it to a Verizon store. He'll NEVER be able to do anything with it. Remind him that Karma is a b!tch.
    03-05-09 09:19 PM
    Tell your "friend" it's blacklisted.
    03-05-09 09:19 PM
    yes, what scum! next time opportunity comes by spit in its face!

your phone number
    your account password
    done
    03-05-09 09:20 PM
    you need to steel it from him or find the org owner and let him know you have it. Dont be a loser like your "friend" in another works you need to do the right thing.
    Im gonna tell him its been blacklisted and try and convince him to give it to me.
    03-05-09 09:20 PM
    lmao.. your "friend" couldn't ask here himself? Lame... shows just what kind of character this guy is.. But yeah, S.C.U.M. for sure.

noob.
    03-05-09 09:21 PM
    Tar & feather!!!!
    03-05-09 09:22 PM
    lmfao Rhino..
    03-05-09 09:23 PM
    That is pretty messed up. Just bring it to VZW or something or call a contact to see whose it is. Man thats someones hard earned money there.
    03-05-09 09:24 PM
    Tell him all he has to do is take it into a Verizon Store and pay a $35 activation fee to connect it.

And if you want a really good laugh....go with him and watch what happens.
    Then come back and tell us all about it.
    03-05-09 09:24 PM
    I always question the validity of these "my friend asked me to ask this" threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 09:26 PM
    yes, what scum! next time opportunity comes by spit in its face!

your phone number
    your account password
    done
    First off, it's *228, and second, it wouldn't work anyway if the person reported it lost or stolen. VZW blacklists the phone so it'll NEVER be activated again.
    lol I saw the title of this thread and walked in to see if anyone believed the OP. I see what I was expecting to see! lol
    ^ Carol that doesnt sound like a bad idea! hahaha

Im not asking you guys to believe me, thats all you. I have my BOLD and i love it
    Okay, since no one else will tell you what to do... power it on.. call verizon cutomer support, when they ask you tell them you bought it on ebay... THen, activate an account...

Besure to make cookies and welcome the police as they swing by... uh... just to check see how you are... uh... doing... Yeah, they just wanna say hi. And, tell Bubba, your friends new girlfriend, HI for me!
    03-05-09 09:33 PM
    I knew I was instantly addicted to CB for a reason!!!!!! LOL you go boys and girls!

03-05-09 09:36 PM
161 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD