I decided to go with the Seideo Innocase II for my storm, but what would be the best holster to get if I wanted one that clipped to my belt with the swivel feature. It's gotta swivel on the belt.

Innocase II is good if it's dropped, right? I'm scared to death of dropping this computer that likes to fake it's a phone.

This one for about $30?
    03-04-09 10:34 PM
    I decided to go with the Seideo Innocase II for my storm, but what would be the best holster to get if I wanted one that clipped to my belt with the swivel feature. It's gotta swivel on the belt.

Innocase II is good if it's dropped, right? I'm scared to death of dropping this computer that likes to fake it's a phone.

This one for about $30?
    I just posted in another thread about this I think I like the vertical leather case........now am just waiting for the combo to become available.
    03-04-09 10:45 PM
    This won't let it sleep will it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:06 PM
    I have been using the combo pictured for about a week and love it. The phone snaps in very securely and yes this holster does use the sleep feature. For those of you familiar with this style of holder, Seidio no longer makes them in the rubber texture, they are a slicker smooth plastic.

FYI- I initially ordered the Seidio leather vertical holster. The belt clips on the Seidio leather holsters do NOT swivel...I sent it back for the one pictured.
    03-04-09 11:23 PM
    yeah it has to swivel so that's good. glad to hear u like it.
    thx for the feedback. $30 sound about right?
    03-04-09 11:38 PM
    Yea, sounds right....I have been dealing with "e-mobile" on e-bay, they are really good to deal with----and no, I have no affiliation to them :-)
    03-04-09 11:44 PM
    im surprised it will sleep with that setup.
    is there a magnet?
    couldn't find that seller e-mobile on ebay some guy who sells records has that name.
    03-05-09 12:36 AM
    I bought the hybrid case with holster. albeit it is very pricey for a couple of pieces of plastic ;-), the case and holster do the job nicely.
    03-05-09 12:43 AM
    I have been using the combo pictured for about a week and love it. The phone snaps in very securely and yes this holster does use the sleep feature. For those of you familiar with this style of holder, Seidio no longer makes them in the rubber texture, they are a slicker smooth plastic.

FYI- I initially ordered the Seidio leather vertical holster. The belt clips on the Seidio leather holsters do NOT swivel...I sent it back for the one pictured.
    that is great info I thought the leather one had a swivel clip bummer.
    03-05-09 09:00 AM
    I bought the hybrid case with holster. albeit it is very pricey for a couple of pieces of plastic ;-), the case and holster do the job nicely.
    what's the hybrid case with holster look like?
    do you have a link?
    03-05-09 02:02 PM
    I have the Hybrid case - Does anyone who has the Hybrid know how to remove the top clear plastic case without breaking it
    I am trying to remove mine to clean under it, but so far no luck
    03-15-09 10:01 AM
    just so you know that combo that is pictures is $50 not $30. separate they are 30
    03-19-09 12:35 AM
    I have the Hybrid case - Does anyone who has the Hybrid know how to remove the top clear plastic case without breaking it
    I am trying to remove mine to clean under it, but so far no luck

...same here...I looked at my hybrid case carefully, its on very tight, was figuring out to see if I could pry it apart without destroying it. For now, I've been using compressed air around the edges to clear the dust around the storm, not sure if the dust is getting pushed further in the case, or actually getting removed.

Good thing there's a software that allows the 'batteryPull' ability otherwise, I'd be...SOL ;-)
    03-26-09 04:21 AM
    I ended up breaking my top clear cover on mine which lead me to place a call and complain they replaced my complete Hybrid set up for free - but still did not provide any better directions on the top cover removal so I did not reinstall it - MY Storm is now "naked"
    03-26-09 04:47 AM
    Some have reported in these forums that if you're using the clip-in holster, bumping into someone else or into a door jamb can send the Storm flying out of the holster like a Mario Lemieux slap shot. Just saying.
    03-26-09 05:16 AM
    The Innocase II works with this holster: http://store.everythingberry.com/bla.../4A24A5144.htm

It's a little tight at first, but loosened up after a few days of use (no dirty pun intended)
    03-26-09 08:57 AM
    i havent gotten the innocase yet, but am planning to soon, but right now i am using the silicone skin, and should have the bold swivel clip holster today, which should fit just fine.... hopefully!!
    03-26-09 09:01 AM
    Those are all pretty good options. Im partial to the Body Glove myself. For the fact that it sits deeper in the case and the top is raised. Dropping the Storm face first wont be a huge issue as far as cosmetic damage. for all other damages? Thats another story.
    03-26-09 09:03 AM
    I like the Innocase Holder. It is obviously made for the Innocase and securely holds it on my belt. I highly suggest that. It puts the Berry to sleep and significantly increases battery life.
    03-26-09 09:21 AM
    The Innocase II works with this holster: http://store.everythingberry.com/bla.../4A24A5144.htm

It's a little tight at first, but loosened up after a few days of use (no dirty pun intended)
    ... sheesh... you're supposed to promote the crackberry store! :P

same case is here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=94M6Rl87

(yeah, i know, they are both from smartphone experts.... )
    03-26-09 09:29 AM
    Some have reported in these forums that if you're using the clip-in holster, bumping into someone else or into a door jamb can send the Storm flying out of the holster like a Mario Lemieux slap shot. Just saying.
    I can report first hand that this combo holds up well to not only door jams and desk corners, but a 1 year old as well.

Never had a Lemieux like slap shot... maybe because he's retired?
    03-26-09 10:04 AM
    When this combo first came out, there were some complaints that the holster puts too much pressure on the camera lens/glass.

Anyone experienced this yet?
    03-26-09 10:32 AM
    I run this combo and the clip does not contact the camera lens. It does rub the exposed black area above the earpiece so I started holstering it with the other end towards the clip. It still holds tight and still goes to sleep.

No problems with accidental discharges although I carry under a jacket or sweater for the most part. I am, however, very biased when it comes to Seidio products. I LOVE THEM!
    03-26-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD