I've had my curve for a few days but I haven't figured it out completly anyone have ant tips?
    03-04-09 10:20 PM
    BlackBerry 83xx Tips
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 03-04-09 at 10:38 PM.
    03-04-09 10:22 PM
    03-04-09 10:33 PM
    A guy at work just got a bb. We go over stuff for a half hour each day. Charging, settings, emailing and deleting....start slow - read up in these forums.
    03-04-09 10:35 PM
    Don't drop it! It'll break your heart. And spend a lot of time on CB. Its a very good site + you'll meet cool people to BBM with : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:42 PM
    This is also my 1st Blackberry as well and the last 24 hours I have not been able to put it down! How did I ever make it this far without one?

I bet I have read every post on this site!

03-04-09 10:42 PM
    How do I save mms to my sd card
    03-04-09 10:44 PM
    This is my first blackberry as well. I've had about 8 month and never knew what I had till a few days ago when I found this site surf the web. Now I'm addicted I can't put it down the last few days. Does anyone else find themselves hitting the space abr on their home PC when typing email or web addresses now.

03-04-09 11:05 PM
    I'm a BB Curve newbie...1 week old! I love it! I've got a lot to learn, but this site is awesome!! Helps a lot once one learns the terminology. Patience...

03-05-09 12:22 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    To really know your device and be able to take advantage of all its capabilities I highly suggest that when you have the time that you read through the 101 Lecture Series and The Tips, How To's and FAQ's which are linked in my sig. There is a wealth of information there and that knowledge will help you get the most out of your BB.

Again, Welcome to Crackberry to you all!

~Jazzi~

03-05-09 12:43 AM
    i love mine its gangsta sickums
    03-05-09 01:17 AM
    Hi,

As a two-month newbie..I have some tips. First and foremost, as many have recommended, you MUST read the 101 Lecture Series. In particular, read the ones having to do with Getting Started on your BB... learning about the various keyboard and device shortcuts. It will be well worth your time and make the use of your BB that much easier. I would purchase a memory card(Read the Lecture Series). For myself, I just purchased my first one yesterday after having my BB for two months and I should have done it sooner. You will also want to figure out what case or covering you will use for your BB to keep it looking good.

I would then start checking out the Theme and Wallpaper Forums here and go to the Main thread and look at the Sticky about Favorite BB applications and dowload the ones I want and like but be mindful of space issues. One of my favs is Opera Mini which is a web browser that makes websites look as they would on your PC. I would then start playing around with the BB Maps GPS feature.

Bottom line...go at your own pace. I am still learning every day. This week alone I have conquered installing a Memory card and using Docs to Go. My next challenge is storing music on my BB. Don't feel that you have to download the latest version of the OS system for your BB or the latest application if you have no clue what you are doing or really don't have a need to do so...of course...this is just IMHO.

Good luck and enjoy. The BB is an AMAZING device.
    03-05-09 01:39 AM
    I'm a newbie of a couple months too and dunno how anyone can get along without one now! What an amazing device! Just take your time to learn and surf this site daily.
    03-05-09 07:26 PM
    Shoot man! I have had my black berry for 3 days, and man I got this crack berry app so I can post on their forums on my black berry!! Its awesome! Crackberry.com is sweet!

03-05-09 08:03 PM
    Welcome to CB and BB! Be sure to check out the Blackberry 101 lecture series as everyone else has suggested. It definitely has taught me a lot about my berry, and I have had one since June. I am currently on my second Blackberry !
    03-05-09 08:08 PM
    Peruse the forums. You'll find things you didn't know you wanted to know, you'll learn about new apps, themes, tricks, tips and meet a bunch of new people.
    Welcome, enjoy and try not to get too addicted too soon.
    03-05-09 11:09 PM
    Hello,
    I'm a newbe too and I love my 8330! I don't know how I made it thru life with a BB. LOL.
    03-05-09 11:29 PM
    if u drop it, u might start to cry
    03-06-09 12:00 AM
    I am also a BB & CB newbie. I have to agree with others that this site is a awesome. Very helpful! But I'm still learning about what else can this bb curve do... Any suggestions on what apps? Or cool stuff I can look into?

03-06-09 01:16 AM
    thanks AG. Just switched to the curve from a pearl.
    03-19-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD