My storm has a bad click, but with adjustments, pads and biz card, it clicks good except for the part right above the bb and back buttons. It is after my 30 days, so what are your thoughts?
    03-04-09 05:56 PM
    My storm has a bad click, but with adjustments, pads and biz card, it clicks good except for the part right above the bb and back buttons. It is after my 30 days, so what are your thoughts?

Why settle for "monkey fix" I would call Verizon and get a replacement. In my experience with them they have always come through for me. As long as I explain everything and stay calm. Sometimes I have had to go to a manager but in the end they always take care of me. Good Luck!
    03-04-09 06:21 PM
    I would call them but I had the same problem as you I took a little sticky pad and put it on the battery cover and now I have the perfect storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:24 PM
    Call em up, get it replaced
    03-04-09 06:31 PM
    The main reason my family has stayed with Verizon is the customer service. I'll bet they take it back or fix it for you. Good luck,

Steve in So Cal
    03-04-09 06:33 PM
    get a new one...for sure.
    03-04-09 06:46 PM
    Agree. Get a new one. You have to keep this thing for 2 years. Do you really want a rigged phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 06:52 PM
    I think im gonna return it this weekend. I couldn't live with it for 2 years.
    03-04-09 07:36 PM
    do u have insurance?.. i would change it there's no reason why u should settle for half *** performance. im addicted to my Storm but i would really get another if i were you.
    03-04-09 10:26 PM
    do u have insurance?.. i would change it there's no reason why u should settle for half *** performance. im addicted to my Storm but i would really get another if i were you.
    Yeah thats what i was thinking.
    03-05-09 02:25 PM
    You shouldn't even need insurance as it's an obvious manufacturer's defect. Just go complain. And I agree. Replace it now or in a year you'll be holding it together with paper clips and duct tape.
    03-05-09 02:35 PM
    And yes i have insurance.
    03-05-09 03:09 PM
    You shouldn't even need insurance as it's an obvious manufacturer's defect. Just go complain. And I agree. Replace it now or in a year you'll be holding it together with paper clips and duct tape.
    Yeah i know. If it has one problem it will probably have more.
    03-06-09 11:46 AM
    Are you guys worthless, everytime something happens take it back to verizon. Just pop off the battery cover take out the battery and use a pin and remove the little red sticker on the right screw. Then use a T6 screw driver and adjust the screw to your likings. It will solve your clicking problems. I dropped my phone mashed my screen and adjusting the screw fixes the clicking issues. Now I click perfectly all four corners and each center.
    03-06-09 11:59 AM
    No. WILDCARD B!TCHES!!!
    03-06-09 12:06 PM
    Are you guys worthless, everytime something happens take it back to verizon. Just pop off the battery cover take out the battery and use a pin and remove the little red sticker on the right screw. Then use a T6 screw driver and adjust the screw to your likings. It will solve your clicking problems. I dropped my phone mashed my screen and adjusting the screw fixes the clicking issues. Now I click perfectly all four corners and each center.
    You shouldn't have to fix what should already been fine. The manufacturers screwed up, so I should get one that works properly.
    03-06-09 02:47 PM
    Call them....complain.......don't get a new phone?....call somone else....complain....BINGO new phone !

03-06-09 07:42 PM
    Call them....complain.......don't get a new phone?....call somone else....complain....BINGO new phone !

I'll try that.
    03-08-09 04:29 PM
    i say call and get another phone you pay this much you deserve a phone that works well
    03-08-09 07:10 PM
    i say call and get another phone you pay this much you deserve a phone that works well
    Ya tell me about it.
    03-08-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD