This theme started out on the Storm, was then ported to the Bold and finally it's made it's way to the Curve 8900.

*FREE* OTA available here:
    8900 Gears of War Theme OTA

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

Enjoy

(screenshot is from the Bold version, but the 8900 is identical so the image is still a good representation)

Edit: The below issue has been fixed. If you have this issue then downloading the theme again should fix it.
    Please note that there are a few things in Plazmic that I have no control over. For example when you click the sound profile icon on the home page and then advanced the text is huge and overlaps. There is no option to change this at the moment (not that I could find anyway) I will update once the final release of Plazmic 4.7 comes out (assuming they fix this issue)

Ok, so i've decided to make this theme available again. A couple of the people who originally said they would donate have since contacted me, as well as a few others who loved the theme and donated. So you have them to thank for this theme being back up.
    Last edited by Zachriel; 04-21-09 at 08:08 AM.
    03-04-09 05:33 PM
    You are really awesome for making this!

Have you thought about making a Today version in the future?
    03-04-09 09:44 PM
    ooo looks good
    03-05-09 01:38 AM
    83xx pleaseeeE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:50 AM
    Nice..anymore other themes like this but different games like cod4..

03-05-09 06:07 AM
    looks good can't wait for an OTA!!
    03-05-09 11:00 AM
    *In Marcus voice* NIIIICE! Can't wait to use this one!
    03-05-09 12:08 PM
    here was l4d version
    03-05-09 02:48 PM
    OTA is now available
    03-05-09 05:34 PM
    You are really awesome for making this!

Have you thought about making a Today version in the future?
    Not difficult to do but doubtfull as I don't want to have too many different versions to maintain
    03-05-09 05:38 PM
    83xx pleaseeeE

Just finished a version for the 83XX
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ge...-icons-176048/
    03-05-09 09:32 PM
    hot. nice work
    03-05-09 10:14 PM
    Pretty Nice. Great theme.
    03-06-09 11:14 AM
    its a really geeky theme !
    lol
    03-09-09 01:58 PM
    This theme will disappear soon due to a number of reasons.

The Theme started out on the Storm, it was ported as a request with the promise of a donation. Several hours was spent porting the theme and no donation was received. 6+ people have made promises of donations and not delivered. While I have promised the theme and delivered making it free to all.

The second reason is my personal website is taking a huge impact with the number of downloads variations on this theme is getting. So I can no longer afford to host it.

Grab it while you can as it will be deleted wednesday night (GMT)
    03-10-09 08:29 AM
    You are talented. That theme looks amazing and I am not even a gamer.
    03-10-09 11:58 AM
    Theme has now been removed
    03-11-09 04:51 PM
    Dang it I was gonna grab link when I got home from work, looks like I was too late
    03-11-09 05:22 PM
    Zachriel,
    love the work you've done with the GoW themes. It was unfortunate that you had to remove the 8900 theme. i understand promises were made and never fulfilled, but i was wondering if i donated $7 would you be willing to send me a copy through email? i can donate and than send you confirmation and only after you have verified the donation would you send...

let me know as your theme rocks and im a HUGE GoW fan.

P.S. my gamertag is ST4R F1R3 we should hit up some hoard sometime!

cheers
    03-13-09 08:05 PM
    Zachriel,
    love the work you've done with the GoW themes. It was unfortunate that you had to remove the 8900 theme. i understand promises were made and never fulfilled, but i was wondering if i donated $7 would you be willing to send me a copy through email? i can donate and than send you confirmation and only after you have verified the donation would you send...

let me know as your theme rocks and im a HUGE GoW fan.

P.S. my gamertag is ST4R F1R3 we should hit up some hoard sometime!

cheers
    I've sent you an email.

I've also managed to fix an issue with fonts and profiles that appeared in the original 8900 release of this theme, so you may well be the only person to recieve the fixed updated version
    03-13-09 10:21 PM
    Hey Zacherial,
    I to would like to make a donation, if i do would u be gracious enough to send me the theme. I am new to bb and I am a hardcore GOW player.

Cheers.
    04-18-09 04:12 AM
    Hey Zacherial,
    I to would like to make a donation, if i do would u be gracious enough to send me the theme. I am new to bb and I am a hardcore GOW player.

Cheers.
    I've sent you a PM
    04-18-09 05:13 AM
    I can;t pm you because i have made more than 10 post. Newbie to crackberry. add me on bb messenger. and i will tell you my email address my pin is:24B10BB8
    04-18-09 02:11 PM
    killer theme too bad about the issues.
    04-19-09 07:29 AM
    I would really like to see this theme free again....I know that you put a lot of work and time in every theme you make....However, you are not charging for the storm gears of war theme?...Awesome theme...I had it in my other phone before it was replaced and I couldn't trasnfer it to my new one I love this theme...
    04-19-09 11:44 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD