Is there a place we can go and Download movies already formatted for BB Storms? Does the Iphone format work fairly well?

I know pimpmyberry.com has some stuff but it's formatted for the curves if I'm not mistaken...

Thanks,
    03-04-09 01:46 PM
    Is there a place we can go and Download movies already formatted for BB Storms? Does the Iphone format work fairly well?

I know pimpmyberry.com has some stuff but it's formatted for the curves if I'm not mistaken...

Thanks,
    When I burn movies using Handbrake I use the Iphone/Ipod format and that works just fine on my berry.

Here check this link out very useful

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/
    03-04-09 01:54 PM
    I use the iphone/ipod settings on handbrake as well but to get it to use the full screen i set it to 480x320. The picture is stretched a little but not that noticeably. I prefer it to be stretched just a little if it means using the entire screen instead of those damn black bars on the top and bottom...
    03-04-09 01:59 PM
    videos4blackberry.info
    video servers should be back up tomorrow or the day after, if its not up now, i dont know ive not checked.
    very good got tons of stuff with small file sizes and fast downloads
    03-04-09 02:15 PM
    Is DM the only way to transfer them to the Storm? For some reason Roxio won't install correctly on my computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD