Anyone have any luck with spoof123?
    I keep getting a tunnel failed msg

Any tips? does it work?
    03-04-09 01:30 PM
    I tried it myself and get the same error message. I don't think it works in Canada.
    03-04-09 01:37 PM
    Try posting your question in the correct sub forum and you might get more response
    03-04-09 01:42 PM
    Thanks for the help cipher lol. Tunnel failed sounds like your APN may not be set correctly. Search for APN or TCP settings. I'm mobile so can't give u links. Also check the app's permissions Options-Security-Application permissions.

It may be just a US thing ? :O

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 02:24 PM
    working for me, im making my friends nuts
    03-04-09 02:57 PM
    @soulchild - It should work in Canada (they have a local dial-up number in Toronto. Being in Ottawa, I decided against playing around with this as I didn't want to rack up LD charges.

As Evolution stated, you'll need to configure the APN in your advanced TCP/IP settings (for Rogers: APN = internet.com, no authentication).
    03-04-09 04:59 PM
    I just installed it today, it works fine.
    The free is a 2min limit of course.
    You have to set the APN for your provider. (as mentioned)
    I'm using an AT&T Bold with the out of the box OS (well for now, that's going to change tomorrow)
    03-08-09 09:24 PM
    I am also getting the Tunnel failed error. I set all permissions to allow and set the APN settings for Rogers. I contacted Spoof support and they said:

If this does not work, call Rogers and get the "internet.com Access Point Name" added to your account. If they say it already exists, tell them to load up the records anyway, just to double check.

I haven't done this yet, but I'm going to give it a try soon. So are all the calls I make with this free? Or are there long distance charges? Does the call just cut off after the limit is up?
    03-08-09 10:23 PM
    Just a thought. I had that message also. I went into spoof123 then menu then setup, make sure use wifi and direct tcp connection are NOT checked and try again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 10:53 PM
    Thanks for the help, although I didn't ask for it!
    06-01-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD