In this thread boys and girls we are going to talk about all the GOOD things with the phone we have all decided to purchase and call our own the wonderful and beloved 8350i.

IF ,and I'll say it again, IF you have anything negative to say take it to another thread okay. Positive vibs only here okay.

So far all I've been seeing is negative this and negative that and why isn't this working or that app working. I want nothing but positives here okay, and no smartypants answers either like " I'm positive it doesn't work"

OH YEAH...and one more thing if you don't own one but are thinking about getting one this is the thread to read. If you own another blackberry please keep your comments to yourself about our phone. You wouldn't like it if we came to your forum and commented on your blackberry model would you?

thanks and happy posting!!!!!
    03-04-09 01:47 AM
    Happy happy Joy Joy

Optimism is a lifestyle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:10 AM
    I think the 8350i is a great phone and have no problems. That being said,here is another thread started about good only post on the 8350i.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/i-love-my-8350i-proud-owners-only-134904/
    Last edited by excavator; 03-04-09 at 05:27 AM.
    03-04-09 05:24 AM
    I love being able to have my full work calendar, as well as scheduling of out of work event. I'm planned well through Sept 09'
    03-04-09 10:43 AM
    I love the camera. I had one in my i880 and hated to part with it when I got infected with Berry fever but I wanted a berry and got the 7100i. That was a great phone but was way past its prime.

So in comes the 8350. Love it. When I ordered it I was told wait about 2 weeks on it before they'd ship it due to the demand but I got mine a few days later. Love it

The features on it are great. I love being able to add custom ringers so ill know who calls before I get it. Love love LOVE the camera. I have taken some great shots with mine. Love the full qwerty keyboard though it did take me a bit to get used to it but my fingers fly across it now.

I am VERY pleased with my Berry. Kudos to Nextel for FINALLY getting us a good phone.

03-04-09 10:55 AM
    I started this thread to keep the feelings fresh excavator. Old threads don't have the ummff of a new thread okay so just relax and type something nice about your baby okay?
    03-04-09 11:02 AM
    my curve 8900 cured my AIDS! HALLELUJAH!
    03-04-09 11:19 AM
    I started this thread to keep the feelings fresh excavator. Old threads don't have the ummff of a new thread okay so just relax and type something nice about your baby okay?
    Roland, I know what you meant about keeping things fresh

I am addicted to the BB and can't go to work with out it. I never thought it would be such an important part of me but for my work it is great.
    For play it is even better
    03-04-09 11:58 AM
    the phone is great. they say a dog is man's best friend, i guess they did not have this nextel bb. these are micro computers that also allow you to call people and dc them in under a second, what other blackberry users can say that. i dont know how our parents made it thru the day without one.
    03-04-09 01:01 PM
    love the phone, when I get bored just broswe the net even tho the laptop is next to me. Idk its jst fun.
    03-04-09 01:11 PM
    Yeah, I started the old thread "proud owners only" about a month ago. I was fed up with all the people who came to the forums just to complain. My reaction is if u don't like the phone, get another. But no, people would rather get on the forums and make u feel dumb for liking this wonderful little device. So I'm here to declare that I love my 8350i and couldn't live without it. To all those that don't like this phone I say to you, please get a life and some business, and a different phone.

03-04-09 01:24 PM
    Amen kp amen!

03-04-09 01:43 PM
    The reason i get this phone is because my job needs a DC and i have always wanted a blackberry and i was going to get the 7100 but to big in my book...
    03-06-09 08:54 AM
    Even though I am not using it anymore, I must say the 8350i felt like a solid well made device.
    03-06-09 09:14 AM
    ....Let me proclaim the virtues of the 8350i...it has been used this past week to save a life at my work place by allowing me to stay in contact with county ems, Highway Patrol, and Sheriff while awaiting patient transport...being multi talented, it was also a great crime fighting tool that was used to coordinate multi media evidence at crime scenes and transmit them to various agencies to be used in court cases that would be pending...the voice notes were a major help in documenting facts of the various crime and accident scenes so I had the freshest thoughts on the incident reports that would need to be documented to complete the mission with the highest degree of accuracy and effectivness that is my personal professional standard...made my meetings in a timely manner with the calender taking care of business....documented major and dangerous design flaw of a building with a large ice and snow pack so the area could be cordoned off until the situation was resolved...was able to access my emails and check my work's office documents and company headquarter's office files while out in the field and using the onboard captain fantastic keyboard i answered my mail and fowarded them to the appropriate destinations also while on the fly....coordinated with my lawyer in another state and had an excellent outcome in a pending court case....i could brag on and on but I am sure there other super dupper professionals out there that know they have a great weapon in their arsonal that has so many new and innovative ways to take care of the business and have a great time while doing it!
    03-06-09 06:29 PM
    it has been used this past week to save a life at my work place by allowing me to stay in contact with county ems, Highway Patrol, and Sheriff while awaiting patient transport...
    right there that was enough said.... there is NO PRICE TAG on a human life.
    03-06-09 06:33 PM
    Great idea for thread. I hope it stays "happy."
    03-06-09 06:35 PM
    well, my picture of the 8350i is staying nice, despite my drooling over it.... still haven't seen one in person yet.

post more good things about it so i can drool all over my keyboard too LOL!
    03-13-09 06:25 AM
    Thing I love most about my 8310 is the keyboard. Definitely better then many phones I've owned, and with a case mate smart skin, it's aaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaazing

03-13-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD