Ok....I see a lot of phones where I work...especially our (crackberry community) beloved berries...But I'm wondering if there is a software issue that makes the speaker turn on when you recieve an incoming call? meaning when i answer the speaker turns on 1st then goes into the actual ear piece. Is anyone else having this issue? I've seen a lot of curves do it in the past, and didnt no if it was a fix. Help is much appreciated
    03-01-09 08:42 AM
    you might want to upgrade your phone to the .109 update. It fixed A LOT of bugs that the .75 has.
    03-01-09 08:49 AM
    Cool...but my only concern is what other issues come with that software? any camera, memory wiping, address wiping issues? some of the other softwares fixed one problem then created another. If you have it...how is it working for you? thx for the response also
    03-01-09 08:56 AM
    Cool...but my only concern is what other issues come with that software? any camera, memory wiping, address wiping issues? some of the other softwares fixed one problem then created another. If you have it...how is it working for you? thx for the response also
    I have had it for roughly 5 days now... not one problem at all. It seriously is a whole new phone when it comes to performance. The only reason I went to .109 was becuase of the bugs I had in .75 I did not wipe my phone before upgrading, its been perfact. Memory is great too
    03-01-09 09:35 AM
    I have had it for roughly 5 days now... not one problem at all. It seriously is a whole new phone when it comes to performance. The only reason I went to .109 was becuase of the bugs I had in .75 I did not wipe my phone before upgrading, its been perfact. Memory is great too
    Cool...so which thread did u get the software from? ive noticed that certain people have the links but only certain ones are trusted by other members. so out of pure curiousness, from whom did u aquire yours? & if at all possible may i have the link & perhaps directions
    03-01-09 09:43 AM
    Go on the homepage and navigate to page 3, it's on there.
    It says for Vodafone 9530, but it's just a typo so don't worry. It's the right version for Verizon.
    03-01-09 10:13 AM
    Ok....I see a lot of phones where I work...especially our (crackberry community) beloved berries...But I'm wondering if there is a software issue that makes the speaker turn on when you recieve an incoming call? meaning when i answer the speaker turns on 1st then goes into the actual ear piece. Is anyone else having this issue? I've seen a lot of curves do it in the past, and didnt no if it was a fix. Help is much appreciated
    Goodness, can we get a different font and text size please?

It sounds like the issue you are having is software related. I haven't been bold enough to upgrade to any leaked software versions but I have heard that they fix a lot of software issues that the Storm is having. I'm going to wait for the official upgrade and hopefully it will be released soon.
    03-01-09 10:40 AM
    Wow my eyes are bleeding from your fonts and size!
    03-01-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD