Here is a theme I'm currently working on...it's mostly done, just working out the bugs and finding the little things I missed.

It's nothing special, no whirly gig rings or scorll bars (still teaching myself SVG graphics), it's just a clean looking theme with lots of accessability from the main screen.
    I simply designed it to fit my needs and to look good to me but I thought someone else might like it also.

It has a hidden today, and most items have been skinned, I'll post when it is completed if people show interest in downloading (it will be free as i don't see it as anything special and therefore i would be a j**k a$$ to charge for it).

PM me if you are interested.

P.S. the pics are a little fuzzy, they are screen shots from CaptureIt. but I will try to get some better resolution pics when I'm finished.
    03-01-09 03:06 AM
    Looks good so far. Honestly I thought this was gonna be some bodybuilding/pro sports theme of some sort. Those pro athletes that got caught up in that huge steroid ordeal a few years back were using two compounds called the "cream" and the "clear".
    03-01-09 03:44 AM
    Looks good so far. Honestly I thought this was gonna be some bodybuilding/pro sports theme of some sort. Those pro athletes that got caught up in that huge steroid ordeal a few years back were using two compounds called the "cream" and the "clear".
    funny you mention that, my next theme is called "shaved chest and tiny nuts"
    03-01-09 03:52 AM
    funny you mention that, my next theme is called "shaved chest and tiny nuts"
    LMAO! omg... It's "My New Haircut" all over again...
    03-01-09 04:08 AM
    LMAO! omg... It's "My New Haircut" all over again...
    F'ing JAGER BOMBS!!!!!!!
    03-01-09 06:41 AM
    oh this wasn't a theme based on facial cleansing product
    03-02-09 04:14 AM
    Very nice indeed, something always nice about a minimal theme.
    03-02-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD