Hello. New to Crackberry and to Blackberry! I love my 8130 more every day. I don't see any tone controls for the media player. Am I missing something? The music sounds ok, but could use some tweaking. Thanks!
    02-04-08 01:32 AM
    For volume up and down, just use the coresonding keys on the right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-08 01:49 AM
    Orle8050, thanks for the very prompt reply, but I mean the tone controls. Bass and treble to be exact. Does the 8130 not have them. Seems weird to leave that off.
    02-04-08 01:53 AM
    I haven't found them as well. Let us know if you do cause I am curious as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-08 01:55 AM
    The only tone related setting in Media Player is Audio Boost:
    Media>Menu>Options>Audio Boost
    02-04-08 06:47 AM
    The only tone related setting in Media Player is Audio Boost:
    Media>Menu>Options>Audio Boost
    I saw that, but the Audio Boost didn't seem to make any difference on my headphones. I'll try a different set.
    02-04-08 03:21 PM
    That's not really true. you can go to the call log=options=hit the BB button= then go to general options and look at the bottom and you can adjust the boost (be it , treble, Bass, or normal) I hope this helps,

Peter
    02-04-08 05:06 PM
    you can go to the call log=options=hit the BB button= then go to general options and look at the bottom and you can adjust the boost (be it , treble, Bass, or normal)
    Those settings only affect phone call quality, the OP is asking about the Media Player.
    02-04-08 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD