Well, I dropped my 9530 in the driveway the other day. What's really odd is that the only part that got significantly scratched is the little plastic window that covers the camera lens. You know, the window that says "3.2 MP auto-focus."

So I looked on eBay for replacement parts. And even when you buy a complete OEM replacement housing for the Storm, they never seem to include the little plastic window.

Does anyone know where I can get one? (I've already looked on cnn.cn.)

Thanks!

Aaron
    02-28-09 04:11 AM
    cnn.cn has a bunch of parts......
    02-28-09 04:30 AM
    I suggest and recommend HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center � for all of you BlackBerry parts and needs.
    02-28-09 06:15 AM
    Dude, your phone is under warentee. Just call verizon and make some bull excuse like "oh the screen is not clicking properly anymore" and within 2 days you will have one on your door.
    02-28-09 07:38 AM
    EXCEPT that would be unethical.
    02-28-09 08:05 AM
    I suggest and recommend HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center � for all of you BlackBerry parts and needs.
    X, just curious- why this site over cnn?
    02-28-09 08:49 AM
    Do you have insurance on your phone? This may be the time to use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:04 AM
    X, just curious- why this site over cnn?
    I ordered some things from them and it took forever for me to receive the product. Horizon Wireless is fast, very professional and has good prices.
    02-28-09 09:06 AM
    If I had a nickel for every time, "Dropped it! Where can I find a replacement part?" was uttered on the motorcycle forums I frequent, I'd be a rich man.

First time I've heard it in conjunction with a Storm though. Good luck man.
    02-28-09 09:44 AM
    I ordered some things from them and it took forever for me to receive the product. Horizon Wireless is fast, very professional and has good prices.
    cnn was fast for me. Within 3 days.
    02-28-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD