So after searching and being rediculously picky, I finally decided to make my own theme. I made one and got it loaded on my berry using desktop manager with no problems. After loading it on my phone, I decided I didn't care for it (like I said, I'm picky). I removed the theme from my phone and started a new one. I really like the one I made, its nice and simple. I am having 2 issues now. The first is that no matter what I do with my facebook mobile icon, it will not go to my homescreen. The theme was made in custom, and has the zen style to it. If anyone can tell me how to get the facebook icon on my homescreen, that would be great.

The second issue I am having is that DM will not let me load it on my phone. It comes up with an error saying "There is an XML syntax error on line 1". I have no idea what the heck that means. If anyone could tell me how to correct that, or show me how to do an OTA to get the theme on the phone, I will be forever in your debt. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
    Last edited by bumpersteph; 02-27-09 at 05:54 PM.
    02-27-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD