Anyone else not able to play YouTube with this build??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:02 AM
    i cant play youtube on this build either
    03-02-09 08:46 AM
    I've watched a few movies on youtube with 237. They look like ***, but I can watch them.

Someone seriously needs to make a youtube app for us
    03-03-09 11:47 PM
    Anyone else not able to play YouTube with this build??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Working for me on Wifi and 3G(didnt work 1st time on 3g for me because I forgot to reconfigure my tcp/ip settings). quality is poor but not sure how it compared to other builds. far as I am concerned if it streams and I can watch it its OK. Im gonna now have to check out my SlingMobile, THAT will be a problem if quailty is worse.
    03-03-09 11:55 PM
    Works for me on ATT; it's like watching 5 gigantic pixels moving around and sound quality is like an AM radio frequency.
    03-04-09 01:22 AM
    But hasn't YouTube always looked like cr@p on out Bold's ?
    03-04-09 01:29 AM
    Works for me on ATT; it's like watching 5 gigantic pixels moving around and sound quality is like an AM radio frequency.
    same here, quality isnt as great as it should but yeah it works.
    03-04-09 05:34 AM
    But hasn't YouTube always looked like cr@p on out Bold's ?
    it's not the bold that's the problem, it's the youtube mobile page. it renders everything down to crap.
    03-04-09 10:14 AM
    it's not the bold that's the problem, it's the youtube mobile page. it renders everything down to crap.
    Oh yes, I understand that that's the case. Unfortunate though that our phones are capable of so much more and the feed we can get is squeezed down for basically a basic cell phone. Wish we would have the option to select bit rate by logging into our YouTube (Mobile). Same goes for CNN, looks like doodoo. I've run into some european news sites where I was able to download the clip (also for mobile) and it looks way better (not great but much better than what we are streaming from YT) Hope that changes sometime in the near future because I will only "watch" a video if absolutely need be... that's if I can even make out what's going on.

Though I will note, per the title of this thread: I'm running .237 and my YouTube videos are no better or worse than on any other OS's. I just tried about five different videos that all gave me an error... but then one worked fine...
    03-04-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD