So some of you might think im stupid for asking this, but i can't find out what kind of Blackberry Obama has. I cant find it anywhere on the net... Does anyone know?
    02-25-09 03:11 PM
    Funny how 3 people replied in this thread yet no one answered a simple question.

02-25-09 03:34 PM
    02-25-09 03:39 PM
    I'd be more curious to know, Obama lover or hater, why the OP wanted to know what kind of Blackberry Obama uses - it's not like you're going to find his PIN # so you can add him on BB messenger...
    02-25-09 03:43 PM
    It's funny how everyone is calling it a blackberry, cause it's not. It's a smart phone of a different brand. He has a Sectera Edge.
    02-25-09 03:45 PM
    It's funny how everyone is calling it a blackberry, cause it's not. It's a smart phone of a different brand. He has a Sectera Edge.
    Dude have you been living under a rock for the past year? There have been multiple articles and pictures showing obama with his BB.

What the **** are you going on about?

Sectera edge? My ***

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 03:54 PM
    Na. It's a BB.
    02-25-09 04:00 PM
    He "had" a Bold or a Curve. And yes, he has a sectera edge now. They made him officially give up the BB. That was old news a month ago too.

Hmm... take away 4 billion for ACORN, and the rest of the pork in that bill of his and he probably could buy RIM. It would probably be a better investment... except for the votes he will steal with ACORN that is.. gotta plan for the future man...
    02-25-09 04:02 PM
    8700c with an upgrade on the way according to CNN. This new upgrade will include a Super Encryption for Calls, Emails, and other data so that he may continue to use his BB. Figured since no one else wanted to answer you, I would.
    02-25-09 05:38 PM
    He has both his BB, which he uses to keep in touch with friends and family and whatnot. For all official communication, he uses the edge. It's a secure smart phone used by the government and military.

Or so I read on the intarwebs
    02-25-09 05:46 PM
    He has both his BB, which he uses to keep in touch with friends and family and whatnot. For all official communication, he uses the edge. It's a secure smart phone used by the government and military.

Or so I read on the intarwebs
    I'm glad that very of us decided to answer and not bash on him/her. It's a forum. Designed for questions. I think every once in awhile people seem to forget that. Doesn't matter how many times the question was brought up.
    02-25-09 05:52 PM
    He should just use a Iphone
    02-25-09 08:12 PM
    Gentlemen,
    A request for help and information was made by a relatively new member. Instead of receiving the courtesy of legitimate reply from a knowledgeable member. He is berated and lectured about using "search". He stated that he had searched but unsuccessfully. I don't know what the thrill is in giving a useless response ! It takes just as much effort to post a harsh, offensive response as to post some helpful information. The topic of President Obama's Blackberry is interesting to people from all over the world. It is still interesting to members of this forum. This is the BLACKBERRY Forum,not a political forum, not an economics/finance forum(the economic views that were expressed here were so pedestrian that I doubt they would have been allowed in by any moderator.)
    Vitriol and ignorance has reared its ugly head and was given voice in this thread.
    I,for one,am disappointed.

D
    02-25-09 10:50 PM
    Woah.. that thing's actually pretty cool.
    02-26-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD