5 flavors of the original Precision Zen Theme with a gray leather background.

***UPDATE 2/26/09***
    All 5 colors have been fixed with the following:
    1. Leather background will no longer show up under the banner in sms, browser, etc.
    2. Pink version no longer shows green buttons on the call screen.
    3. Black background added to lock screen to cover the plazmic bug of banner not extending all the way accross in landscape mode.

Please re-download any OTA version you might have. Make sure the version you are downloading says its version 2009.02.26.****
    If it doesn't hit the BB button and select "refresh" in the browser.

Thanks for catching the bugs. Let me know if you find any more. Thanks

I had originally started off with just my Red Leather Zen theme but I had so many requests for other colors that I figured I should make another thread.

Few things to note:
    1. Plazmic is buggy as heck right now. Some things just aren't possible in the current version.
    2. I started making Today versions of these themes but was not happy with the results due to Plazmic's buggy beta state.
    3. I'm sure I will get plenty of requests for a version without the leather. If I get enough requests i will make them.
    4. If there is a color you want, let me know.
    5. Donations are appreciated.

Links listed after the screen shots. Please enjoy and feel free to leave feedback. I usually respond promptly unless I am with a client.

Please, if you like these themes and are using them...help a brotha out! My wife hates me sitting on the computer all night working on these. Only way I can justify it is if people throw some $$ my way.

Please Donate if you like my Theme!

Red Leather Zen - OTA
    Red Leather Zen - Desktop

Pink Leather Zen - OTA
    Pink Leather Zen - Desktop

Green Leather Zen - OTA
    Green Leather Zen - Desktop

Gold Leather Zen - OTA
    Gold Leather Zen - Desktop

Blue Leather Zen - OTA
    Blue Leather Zen - Desktop
    Last edited by Natemz; 05-23-09 at 02:35 PM.
    02-25-09 01:07 AM
    Very nice work man. Did you do the icons yourself?
    02-25-09 01:09 AM
    Very nice work man. Did you do the icons yourself?
    Thanks. They are the original icons that came with the Storm and I just colored them.
    02-25-09 01:11 AM
    Very cool. I know a lot of people are looking for a simple color change. Good luck, these will do well!
    02-25-09 01:13 AM
    Very cool. I know a lot of people are looking for a simple color change. Good luck, these will do well!
    That is exactly why I am doing this. Personally, I want my Storm to look like a Blackberry. But its also nice to change up the color every once in a while.
    02-25-09 01:15 AM
    You Are The Freaking Man!!!
    02-25-09 06:32 AM
    Nice work, like the notifier.
    02-25-09 06:56 AM
    I love the theme, but everytime I switch from this theme, it always messes up my bb, it takes 2-3 quickpulls to have the theme look correct. Is this a known issue? The red leather is my fav.
    02-25-09 07:43 AM
    so many colours to choose from
    02-25-09 07:58 AM
    I love the theme, but everytime I switch from this theme, it always messes up my bb, it takes 2-3 quickpulls to have the theme look correct. Is this a known issue? The red leather is my fav.
    Not sure man. I haven't noticed any problems like that on on my phone.
    02-25-09 08:19 AM
    Not sure man. I haven't noticed any problems like that on on my phone.
    I'm updating new with new link now. Will give you feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:24 AM
    Theme looks awesome on my Storm, one thing though, for some reason my Storm doesnt like this theme. It lags like ****!!!! It maybe just me though.
    02-25-09 08:26 AM
    It works now natemz. @ az quickpull and you should be good to go.

02-25-09 08:36 AM
    WOW! This is casual yet very professional looking! Good going!
    02-25-09 09:15 AM
    Great job on these. Ill admit at first that I only downloaded them to take a quick look but now im loving them. Very tastefully colored. Cheers!
    02-25-09 09:32 AM
    Simple, subtle and classy. Excellent job dude!
    02-25-09 11:08 AM
    this is really nice! thanks
    02-25-09 11:56 AM
    Thanks for the kind words guys.
    02-25-09 01:34 PM
    hey one quick Q .. I have to admit I downloaded them all .. even the pink because I wanted to see how it looked lol

I didnt changed the RED however because I much prefer the smaller font you were using and i can deal with a lil line issue for that

Are the fonts default now? meaning can we change them? and I'm talking about the view in the SMS folder .. Email folder etc

Which font were you using in the older versions? size? type?

love the new colors I have everything set up for switching when the urge strikes me
    02-25-09 01:58 PM
    hey one quick Q .. I have to admit I downloaded them all .. even the pink because I wanted to see how it looked lol

I didnt changed the RED however because I much prefer the smaller font you were using and i can deal with a lil line issue for that

Are the fonts default now? meaning can we change them? and I'm talking about the view in the SMS folder .. Email folder etc

Which font were you using in the older versions? size? type?

love the new colors I have everything set up for switching when the urge strikes me
    No, I don't think Plazmic will allow you to retain the default font size. Maybe they will fix it in the official release. I agree with you about the smaller font though. If I get some free time I could make you a version with smaller fonts. Since you so kindly gave me a generous donation. I cannot remember what font size i was using but i do know it was just plain ol Arial. One of my fav's.
    02-25-09 02:31 PM
    Great themes, absolutely love them! One thing I noticed on the Pink one is in the call screen, the boxes highlight green...
    02-25-09 03:40 PM
    Great themes, absolutely love them! One thing I noticed on the Pink one is in the call screen, the boxes highlight green...
    I thought I fixed that. Thanks for catching it.
    02-25-09 05:08 PM
    Has the pink one been fixed yet?

02-25-09 06:21 PM
    Has the pink one been fixed yet?

Can't get to it tonight. I have a deadline on a another project. I will fix it tomorrow night for ya.
    02-25-09 09:01 PM
    as ***** as this may sound im a guy and im gonna be honest but the pink does look hella good no joke.
    02-25-09 10:34 PM
183 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD