OK, so I'm new to the BlackBerry world, and i have a few questions about how themes work, and choosing the right one.

First off, my biggest pev is not having enough space in the home screen icon bar to put all my fave apps. Which is the best app out there for a scrollable app bar? Are there any themes out there that mimic the Mac OS hiding toolbar?

Second, I have T-mobile and a fave 5 plan. Will most themes still allow me to display my fave 5 icons on the main screen?

Finally, what is the best way to download a theme and get it from my mac to my blackberry?

Thanks guys!
    02-24-09 09:40 PM
    Quota met.
    02-24-09 09:59 PM
    First off, there are no themes out there without bugs since they are made with a beta version of plazmic. Second, if my Faves is an application, I think it can be displayed on any theme. (I'm not so sure about this.) Finally, the best way to get a theme onto your blackberry is download it OTA which I think this is possible. (Somebody help here?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:12 PM
    Indeed - YMark!

The theme developer application has been leaked by someone on the Internet as a BETA version of the application, this means it will have bugs. All themes generated for the 8900 at this time will are also BETA and will have bugs. Use any theme at this time at your own risk. We do no know when the official version of Plazmic, the theme builder application, will be release as RIM does not give that information out.

With that said, I have created a theme you may like. You can find it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/be...-theme-164789/
    02-24-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD