Hi all,

I am very new to Blackberry use - I have just got the Blackberry Curve 8900 on Orange in the UK.

On my usual mobile phone I had a few fun games to while away the hours. Can anyone recommend some links or places to get some free games please?

I particularly like things like Bubble Shooter or Bubble Popper, Spider Solitaire, Bejewelled etc. Those kind of things.

Would prefer free, of course (wouldn't we all?).

Any advice anyone can give to a newbie would be MOST welcome. I've tried Googling but was bamboozled by it all!!!

Many many thanx everyone.

x
    02-24-09 12:10 PM
    I like Tetris and Brickbreaker... Brickbreaker is loaded on your BB... and recently Tetris was modified to work on the 8900 and was a storyline on CB's Blog... you can find it fairly easily by going back maybe a page or two.
    02-24-09 12:15 PM
    Thank you! I've got Brickbreaker, as you say it's preloaded - I like that too.
    02-24-09 12:18 PM
    02-24-09 12:49 PM
    I have a chess and miapuzzle on there

wordmole too ... but not a real fan
    02-24-09 12:56 PM
    Anyone know if any good Pacman?
    02-24-09 01:02 PM
    I think Papped (the guy who created that Tetris game in the above link) was going to create Pacman, but I'm not 100% sure of that. There was a mention of it in the Tetris game thread.
    02-24-09 03:46 PM
    Anyone know if any good Pacman?

OTA download Pacman from here, good graphics and sound - looks like the original.

Game appears a little small in size though on an 8900 screen

PacMan | Play It Online
    02-24-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD