I just got a blackberry today for use at work and downloaded epocrates for use while at work. After downloading it a message came up saying Epocrates has been denied the "Interprocess Communication Permission". What is this and how do I get rid of it so I can download and use epocrates or if it happens when I add anything else?
    02-23-09 10:58 PM
    Is your Blackberry on BES through work? If so it's more likely your IT guy needs to approve it.
    02-23-09 11:28 PM
    I agree with Tanker, sounds like an IT policy setting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:06 AM
    Guessing the same as above has posted, I am BIS, and I installed epocrates last week, and works great...
    02-24-09 01:23 AM
    No it's my personal phone. I got the blackberry to make work easier instead of carrying a pda. I tried a couple more times reinstalling with the same message coming up. Any way to fix this?
    02-24-09 07:05 AM
    Was the installation successful and now the error appears when trying to execute it? If successful installation, maybe try to allow all permissions for the app temporarily to see if that will allow it to run. But sorry, I don't know what settings or permissions to suggest. Have you tried tech support from the vendor?

02-24-09 07:39 AM
    Hmmmm maybe you should contact epocrates and see if they can further assist you with this issue..

02-24-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD