Ok fellow Curve users, I just upgraded from a Pearl last week, and while I think the Curve is a super piece, I am having issue typing on the keyboard with my big a%% fingers. I know it may take a little getting used to, but has anyone else had the problem, and what technique do you use to type without hitting 2 or 3 keys at a time?
    02-23-09 10:05 PM
    I have enormous fingers/hands. They were nice for football baseball as well as many things but for guitar and blackberries they are a pain. Just keep practicing and you will get it. I was pretty poor at it now I am quite fast on my curve.......Get on BBM and a week later you will be smokin'
    02-23-09 10:06 PM
    I don't have a technique to make it easier, but I can tell you that you will get faster/better with practice. I can now type super fast on my curve, when it used to take a rocket scientist to figure out what I was trying to say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:13 PM
    As a girl with nails, I have to use the side of my fingers. The bump next to where the nail meets the side. Less finger on the pad makes it a little easier.
    02-23-09 10:15 PM
    Thanks for the advice all, I will just keep on pecking away till I get better...
    02-23-09 10:18 PM
    If you practice... It will come.

02-23-09 10:32 PM
    Yuh.. You will get better.. When i first started i was horrible too, now i can type faster than ever on my berry.
    02-23-09 10:35 PM
    I find that the easiest way for me I'd to use bothe thumbs and not try to use just one hand

02-23-09 10:38 PM
    I use the tips of my thumbnails - I also have big hands.

02-23-09 10:45 PM
    I actually have very skinny long fingers, and I'm a guy, lol. Typing was a bit of a problem at first, now its a breeze. You will find what works for you as you use your curve.
    02-23-09 10:56 PM
    I also use the tips of my thumbnails to type.

02-23-09 11:29 PM
    I also use the tips of my thumbnails to type.

Same here, I leave my thumbnails just a little longer to make it easier to use the keyboard
    02-24-09 06:20 AM
    I nervrer hjavbe p[ronblermsd weoith m,y BNBN. M<y P[C ios anmpother stytpory.

I uses x's thumbnail method.
    02-24-09 06:59 AM
    I agree....more nail less finger pract makes perfect-soon ul be a whiz!

02-24-09 07:42 AM
    I nervrer hjavbe p[ronblermsd weoith m,y BNBN. M<y P[C ios anmpother stytpory.

I uses x's thumbnail method.

like a bull in a china closet......
    02-24-09 08:49 AM
    I have enormous fingers/hands. They were nice for football baseball as well as many things but for guitar and blackberries they are a pain. Just keep practicing and you will get it. I was pretty poor at it now I am quite fast on my curve.......Get on BBM and a week later you will be smokin'
    I totally agree with that. Your speed will definitely increase after a couple of weeks on BBM.
    02-24-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD