Iv had my storm for about a month and yesterday had a look at a guitar hero game for blackberrys BUT it wasnt compatable with the storm.. First, im wondering why, second, im wondering if anyones knows of a compatable version? Id never put my phone down if i had this
    02-23-09 05:27 AM
    Yea me to I would love to have this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:40 AM
    yeah would like to know if any one has downloaded the one from bplay for da storm
    02-25-09 08:13 PM
    Yea right. It would suck if it did exist. Especially with only one sound channel.
    02-25-09 08:18 PM
    i want a guitar hero app!
    03-05-09 01:50 AM
    bplay has one its $9.99 tho. its not bad, but its not the greatest. i enjoy it, you just have to lower the volume
    03-05-09 05:37 AM
    Guitar Hero World Tour from BPlay, and its the best game on the Storm.

03-05-09 08:47 AM
    I'm interested in getting this app , however, I'd like more feedback before I pay for it.

Anyone else have it? and what do you think of it?
    03-05-09 09:37 AM
    I'm interested in getting this app , however, I'd like more feedback before I pay for it.

Anyone else have it? and what do you think of it?
    Not too bad. I haven't used the original Guitar Hero so I couldn't say how it compares. The music lags just a hair behind the graphics so you have to anticipate which buttons to press.
    The font SUCKS! I know they were keeping with the theme but it's some small obscure font and really hard to read.

Seems to have to connect every time I play - not sure what that's about.

used coupon code to get it for $8.00
    03-05-09 09:46 AM
    i have this game..its prob the best game so far for the storm..i hope we can keep this thread going.i have a few questions i need answered..
    03-05-09 04:26 PM
    i like it. it is easy and responsive.
    HOWEVER the download hangs occasionally.
    AND you only play 1/2 of the song.
    must turn it down or garbles a bit.
    good selection of songs and you can play drums or guitar.
    worth the cash
    03-05-09 04:40 PM
    everytime i miss a note the game ends and says i failed..shouldnt the game continue anyway?..i am just a newbie and i suck so far.i do not find it easy..maybe its the whole touch screen thingy.i need some practice
    03-05-09 08:13 PM
    How does the game work?

03-05-09 08:18 PM
    Could anyone get a screenshot of it with CaptureIt? Just wondering how the game looks on the Storm
    03-05-09 08:29 PM
    The game works great. You just tap the notes as they come down as opposed to clicking the screen like when you type. As far as mobile games go i dont know how much more you could expect. There's a video of the game being played on a storm on Youtube. Search for keywords Guitar Hero World Tour Blackberry Storm. Sounds distorted but thats mostly the camera taking the video. The volume IS loud on the game but you can just turn it down.
    03-05-09 08:59 PM
    Not too bad. I haven't used the original Guitar Hero so I couldn't say how it compares. The music lags just a hair behind the graphics so you have to anticipate which buttons to press.
    The font SUCKS! I know they were keeping with the theme but it's some small obscure font and really hard to read.

Seems to have to connect every time I play - not sure what that's about.

used coupon code to get it for $8.00
    You have to connect because the songs stream over-the-air, they aren't downloaded to your device. That's why sometimes it says "connection failed" when you're in a spotty area. I hope they find a way to address this.

Could anyone get a screenshot of it with CaptureIt? Just wondering how the game looks on the Storm
    I'll do you one better, The Godfather made a video for it.

One problem with this game: Up Around the Bend by CCR on drums requires you to tap alternately so fast that the Storm can't even register your presses fast enough. Someone please tell me i'm wrong, but I think it's impossible to even finish the song.
    03-05-09 09:27 PM
    Can someone tell me where the kick drum button is?
    Thanks!

03-06-09 03:11 PM
    i was just wondering if people use their thumbs to play this game..i use my right point finger..is this the reason why i suck..the game runs good and i have no problems downloading tunes...i just wish i could get better lol..and btw the game looks great on the strom
    03-06-09 05:36 PM
    I used my thumbs as well, I tried finger poking but I think you can keep up better if you stick with your thumbs

but I still suck

LOL
    Last edited by The.Godfather; 04-03-09 at 05:23 PM. Reason: left out half my response
    04-03-09 05:22 PM
    Im a little dissapointed that you can't play a whole song.

04-12-09 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD