I have the latest Version of Ascendo money on my BB storm and my desktop (v3.3.4). Recently I did a HDD upgrade and did not back up my desktop client. Now when I try to sync my Storm with the desk top to get my accounts back the program outputs to a dump file and shuts down. I sent an e-mail to Ascendo support but they were not helpful the first time. I had problems when I first purchased my software and had to figure it out my self. The manual is no help either. Love the software just need my accounts back on my PC.
    02-22-09 05:48 PM
    What error are you getting? I have money syncing with 2 comps for the past couple weeks and have not had it create a dump file. Make sure that the password on your bb and comp is the same and that money is open on your bb when trying to sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 08:14 PM
    I don't have passwords set
    02-23-09 04:22 AM
    Does the program give you an error message prior to it shutting down? I would try reinstalling money on your computer. If you are running Vista make sure that the user account you are on has Admin privileges.
    02-24-09 06:14 PM
    Already tried uninstalling and re-installing. Ascendo is working on it. I sent them some screen shots and the dump file.
    02-24-09 07:39 PM
    Update: A Big thanks to Ascendo Customer Service dept. The problem was I had a blank Payee entry on my storm that was causing the error on the desktop when syncing. Everything works great now.
    02-26-09 02:43 PM
    Having Sync problem with bold--Have set up register 3.3.5--BB3.3.5--attempt to sync--get status bar--and on BB says "synching"--but nothing happens---also geyt "save as" dialogue box on desk top--whatever I do with that shuts program down--no answers yet from support--help
    03-07-09 11:56 AM
    By the way---have uninstalled and reinstalled X3--runnindXp
    03-07-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD