After a long search, I still don't see how to remove this damn att navigator.

Can I even delete icons on the phone rather than just hide them?

I thought the newest version of crackmem would work but I am skeptical of how well it works in general on the bold since it failed to even remove the demo videos it said it would...

Any suggestions on how to get this program off or clear out useless crap?

The application loader doesn't seem to have the options for vod like my curve did, much less navigator, despite the fact I have the proper OS installed on my computer.

*NOTE: I know its just an icon, but seriously how the **** do you get ride of it! Hiding is not a solution

Any help or direction to the topic iv missed would be greatly appreciated.

Goognight
    02-22-09 02:56 AM
    I presume you wanna remove just an icon, not an installed application
    Go to Options - advanced options - Service Book. Search for an entry like ATT Navigator and delete it. I can't tell you the exact entry as I'm not on at&t. Someone else could tell you the right one.

I think you could get rid off the icon this way...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:34 AM
    I don't know how to remove it, but I do know how you shouldn't remove it. DO NOT OPEN the icon looking for a delete option. I opened it trying to delete and DID NOT agree to the 30 day trial, but they started charging me the $9.99 a month.

If you do come up with a solution please post it.
    02-22-09 06:27 AM
    It takes up no room as an uninstalled app. Just Hide the icon, along with all the rest of the AT&T c**p.
    02-22-09 08:08 AM
    Hide it or delete it off the service books
    But if u choose the latter, it will come back whenever u resend service books

02-22-09 10:25 AM
    Hide it or delete it off the service books
    But if u choose the latter, it will come back whenever u resend service books

02-22-09 10:25 AM
    Thanks everyone! My icon is gone and life is better
    02-22-09 02:08 PM
    Thanks everyone! My icon is gone and life is better

You have a very uncomplicated life!
    02-22-09 02:54 PM
    ahh good not only was I able to get rid of att nav and yellow pages thanx to this thread but I was also able to get rid of all the media mall crap too.
    03-11-09 12:50 AM
    exist a navigation software for the whole world? or for europe?
    03-11-09 05:21 AM
    exist a navigation software for the whole world? or for europe?
    Yes, Garmin has a European edition

-----

as for DELETING AT&T Navigator, you can use the Blackberry Desktop Manager available for free download from their website. You plug in your phone via USB, and open the Desktop Manager >select Application Loader > uncheck the box that says "AT&T Navigator" > hit submit and yourphone will do some things and restart an it's uninstalled

**to UNSUBSCRIBE, you need to either go to MEdia Net > My Account > Current Purchases > and select Cancel Now and Provide Refund, or call 611 and they will do that (but i hate being on hold and they're not open after hours)
    03-22-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD