Let's say you have an ex girlfriend who keeps calling you. How do you block a number?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 09:15 PM
    You can't.. Sorry.. Either change your number or deal with it.. Lol.. Naw but there is third party apps out there that will allow you to block certain callers.

02-20-09 09:17 PM
    I am not sure of youmails settings but alot of folks talk about it so give that a try or you could set up and exception on your bb and just have her number go to voicemail and not alert you with a tone (mute).
    02-20-09 09:20 PM
    Ah cool, thanks for the info. Will give both a shot. Cheers

02-20-09 09:32 PM
    Call your provider. I had some ***** that would call my phone in the middle of the night when he was good and liquored up trying to apologize to his ex, then get pissed when a guy answered.
    02-20-09 10:26 PM
    Send your ex girlfriend a service letter letting her know shes being sued for harassment. I bet your phone will stop ringing.
    02-20-09 11:01 PM
    Call your provider. I had some ***** that would call my phone in the middle of the night when he was good and liquored up trying to apologize to his ex, then get pissed when a guy answered.

Oh boy lmao I would have had some fun with that moron...
    02-20-09 11:04 PM
    Antair Call Screener allows you to block unwanted callers. Has a trial so you can try before you buy.
    Find it on crackberry software pages.

02-20-09 11:46 PM
    Antair did the job. No more unstable timebomb calling me at all hours.

Cheers

02-21-09 01:37 AM
    i-Call Manager works very good blocking those anoying 800 numbers and the most important block of them all, my ex-wife number, I believe you may purchase this app. at the store (Crackberrys)....good luck...
    02-21-09 04:34 PM
    Oh boy lmao I would have had some fun with that moron...
    It was fun the first few times, then it just got annoying. Even being roused from a deep sleep I was wittier than he was.
    02-21-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD