Hi guys - I just got my 8900 and I'm having a few issues that I need help with please

1. When the phone is in t-mobile precision theme, all my messages are shown in the message log. (i.e. if I have 14 emails, text messages etc., they all show in the message log) When i switch to precision theme however, my message count will show 14, but there are only 4 emails in the message list, so I don't see all 14.

2. I transferred my settings/contacts/data from my old curve (8320) to the new curve via the desktop manager, but it's changed almost everything on the 8900. All the my faves icons that came with the 8900 are gone, and the phone now has all the settings for the 8320.

I called t-mobile but they say there's no way to get the my faves icons back or change the settings back the the original settings that came with the 8900. Is that true? Thanks for your help
    Last edited by juneplum; 02-20-09 at 06:55 PM.
    02-20-09 06:51 PM
    New THEME are now being created on BETA software... there have been warnings on this sight to load at your own risk... they can brick an 8900 Curve. Suggest using the stock theme provided by T-Mobile until Plazmic finally releases a non-Beta version of their Theme creator (4.7).
    02-20-09 07:05 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

i know your last question, false lol...just upgrade to .133 or .152, a whole lot better battery life as well....for the 1st question, did you try a battery pull, or check you options you may have seperate boxes (one could be hidden)...before you upgrade back up just your contacts from your phone and see what happens when you restore
    02-20-09 07:06 PM
    thanks guys - i eventually had to wipe the handheld and reinstall everything for it to work..
    02-24-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD