ok this is my second bb during summer 08 i had a curve 8320 and now i have a blackberry storm
    the thing is it was on vodafone uk
    and then it was unlocked
    but i want to know how to put it on orange like i had my curve
    i want to be able to to go on the internet get email and like send pin messages

can someone walk me through this
    i already have my orange chip handy i just need to know how to make everything work
    02-20-09 03:15 PM
    ok this is my second bb during summer 08 i had a curve 8320 and now i have a blackberry storm
    the thing is it was on vodafone uk
    and then it was unlocked
    but i want to know how to put it on orange like i had my curve
    i want to be able to to go on the internet get email and like send pin messages

can someone walk me through this
    i already have my orange chip handy i just need to know how to make everything work
    Hi ,if you already have an Orange Sim,phone orange and ask them to put you onto the blackberry package which I think is �10 a month for 250mb of data.They can then register your handset on their server and you will be sent a sms message saying you have been registered.You can them go online to their BIS site and set up your own e mail accounts up to 10 of them in total.Once that is done you can change handsets anytime you want ie back to your curve if you want,just go online to the bis site and sign on and put the new pin number of the device you wish to use and your e mail accounts are activated on your handset in afew minutes (easier to register your email accounts on a laptop or pc first time round until you are familiar with it).
    If i have got anything wrong i am sure someone will be along to point you in the right direction,I am fairly new to the techy stuff myself.

All the best Highlander
    02-20-09 04:48 PM
    BIS site ?
    02-20-09 05:30 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

Allows you to set up the email accounts you want to have on your blackberry. You'll need to have the blackberry tariff on your orange account before you can use it.
    02-21-09 03:42 AM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

Allows you to set up the email accounts you want to have on your blackberry. You'll need to have the blackberry tariff on your orange account before you can use it.
    Cheers for that.dont know how to post links or i would have done,Highlander
    02-21-09 07:02 AM
    ok next question .........how do i make my orange internet work on my blackberry storm
    02-23-09 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD