I am using the .90-.103-.106 hybrid and it works ultra fast and keeps my memory at an average of 37.5 to 45mb, I have one very irritating issue though, most of the music i try and listen to when my headset is plugged in reboots my phone after about 45 seconds to 1 minute of playback. Before anyone asks, yes I have done numorous battery pulls. I had this problem with the storm I had 2 days ago, I returned that phone because of dust and did a fresh install of this hybrid over .75 on the new storm I got yesterday and still have this one and only issue with it. Is there any .cod's that can be moved from the .103 build to replace the .106 ones I have to maybe make it run correctly? I had no problems with my media player on .103 or .99, someone please help if you are able.
    02-19-09 06:42 PM
    I have the same issue. Hopefully there is a fix for this. I get reboots also when I play Nintaii. Everything else works fine.
    02-19-09 06:58 PM
    I believe the problem is from the .90 part of your hybrid. That was a bug in .90 and you must have carried it over. I am running the .103/.106 hybrid and have been playing music without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 07:55 PM
    I believe the problem is from the .90 part of your hybrid. That was a bug in .90 and you must have carried it over. I am running the .103/.106 hybrid and have been playing music without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah I'm starting to think that too. I did carry the 90 over only to fix the edge to EDGE problem I had on tmobile. I did fix the rebooting by deleting the bbthumbs.dat hidden file then I was able to play music for hours. I commute alot and havent rebooted since. Now it just reboots when I play Nintaii. I get the message no free mem briefly, then reboots. It's okay i guess i play music more than play games anyways. Other than that its been great.
    02-19-09 08:15 PM
    I am using the .90-.103-.106 hybrid and it works ultra fast and keeps my memory at an average of 37.5 to 45mb, I have one very irritating issue though, most of the music i try and listen to when my headset is plugged in reboots my phone after about 45 seconds to 1 minute of playback. Before anyone asks, yes I have done numorous battery pulls. I had this problem with the storm I had 2 days ago, I returned that phone because of dust and did a fresh install of this hybrid over .75 on the new storm I got yesterday and still have this one and only issue with it. Is there any .cod's that can be moved from the .103 build to replace the .106 ones I have to maybe make it run correctly? I had no problems with my media player on .103 or .99, someone please help if you are able.
    delete the bbthumbs.dat file in the music folder. Its a hidden file. It worked on mine. Play music during my commutes to work and back. 2hrs driving back and forth 5 days a week, no reboot yet.
    02-19-09 08:18 PM
    my music playback is loud then soft loud then soft loud then soft its annoying as ****, i only had the reboot issue one time but this volume thing is just about the most annoying thing i have ever experienced
    02-19-09 08:23 PM
    deleting the bbthumb.dat files did nothing to help, phone still reboots when playing audio. =(
    Last edited by dankblaze; 02-20-09 at 03:38 PM.
    02-19-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD