I don't know how many other people are using the Slacker with the AUX port in their car, but I was wondering how satisfied people were with the volume? At first volume was very good, loud and clear. But after a few days of using it, seems to have not been as loud. Anyone else have this issue??
    02-19-09 02:52 PM
    I have the same issue - can no longer use it via speakerphone..
    02-19-09 03:50 PM
    I have noticed the same thing. I remember reading something about the audio booster shutting off even though it says it's on. This is accessed through the media player options. Try resetting your phone when you notice the low volume and see if it brings back the audio boost. Seems to work for me and makes a noticeable difference. This may be OS specific, but not sure.
    02-19-09 04:21 PM
    Thanks alot! It worked I just went into the media settings and put the audio booster on
    02-20-09 09:06 AM
    I started having this problem again...I am running .75 still...anyone else having this audio boost problem??
    02-26-09 10:30 AM
    I had the same problem. At work I am never near my raido where I have my phone hooked up through the aux port. So as loud as I put the radio and as loud as I put my storm, I could not get to my "suitable" listening volume. Then I found a post about a device called Boostaroo. Do a search on yahoo or google. Or just type in the www dot boostaroo dot com. The item is $29.99 with free shipping. Kind of on the high side for some people. But it is amazing. It amplifies the volume by 400 percent. Amazing little device. Just buy that and your problem will be solved.
    02-26-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD