i believe it's time americas team had their very own kick *** theme. don't you agree? if someone could do this i'd be eternally greatfull. thanks in advance.

how bout dem cowboys
    02-19-09 02:01 AM
    would love to support my fav team on my storm

02-19-09 02:10 AM
    bump bump bump bump bump
    02-19-09 06:37 AM
    i believe it's time americas team had their very own kick *** theme. don't you agree? if someone could do this i'd be eternally greatfull. thanks in advance.

how bout dem cowboys
    America's team? Without a playoff win since '96?
    02-19-09 06:48 AM
    Eww americas team? HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 06:54 AM
    Here we go Steelers, Here we go......GOT 6?
    02-19-09 07:02 AM
    Where are all the Cowboys fans?

Ashammed!!!
    02-19-09 07:48 AM
    Cowboy fans in the house, I'd sport a cool Cowboy theme...
    02-19-09 08:29 AM
    America's Team?

GO SIXBURGH
    02-19-09 08:41 AM
    GO COWBOYS. Oh and if ur gonna talk in the past how bout the steelers almost loosing to the team with no superbowls and there first playoff wins in like 20 years?

02-19-09 09:00 AM
    Cowboys are the best thing to ever happen to the NFL

02-19-09 09:04 AM
    All hail to THE #1 Cowboys stan, the ORIGINAL mrsFAB! Heck yea, we need a Cowboys theme!!! But for now, I will rotated all of my pix with the Cowboys as my wallpapers. My FABfave is my pic of me and Marion Barber. Second is the pic of me and Michael Irvin.
    02-19-09 09:11 AM
    GO COWBOYS. Oh and if ur gonna talk in the past how bout the steelers almost loosing to the team with no superbowls and there first playoff wins in like 20 years?

Kind like the time I ALMOST hit the lottery!! Horseshoes and hand grenades, my friend!! And I'm not even a Steelers fan! Go SKINS!!!
    02-19-09 09:35 AM
    Its funny all the haters hate the fact that the Cowboys are americas team. Go 'Boys!!!
    02-19-09 09:41 AM
    Its funny all the haters hate the fact that the Cowboys are americas team. Go 'Boys!!!
    Got that right!
    02-19-09 09:50 AM
    I know I've said this before, but I have an 12 year old daughter and in her lifetime the "'boys" haven't won a SINGLE playoff game? Maybe that's why America is in such bad shape now!
    02-19-09 09:59 AM
    I know I've said this before, but I have an 12 year old daughter and in her lifetime the "'boys" haven't won a SINGLE playoff game? Maybe that's why America is in such bad shape now!
    Whether they won or not lately it doesnt take away from the fact that they are americas team. Just like The yankee are so cherished in baseball even though they havent won lately its still the Empire love em or hate em.
    02-19-09 10:17 AM
    Ooooooh yeeeeeees, Whoever makes this happen, I will happily Donate a great amount. THAAAAAAAAAnks.
    02-19-09 01:45 PM
    Let's remember in '94 the 49ers were the first to reach 5, the Boy's hit 5 the next year and it took the Steelers 10 more years to hit 5. Now they have 6, well we'll see what the next few years hold, It's not just about how many Super Bowl's you have, but it's also about how many Division championships you have and how many Conference Titles you have. Pro Football is an ongoing beast where things change from year to year. One thing is certain, there are many teams with a celebrated history, The Steelers, The Cowboys, The 49er's, The Packers, The Dolphins...but one thing has been consistant since the 70's, no team has more fans than the Cowboys, the ratings and the money made on National Merchandise bear that out..so disagree all you want, pout all you want, but when the Cowboy's hit 6 I guarantee you more people will care about that, than they did about the Steelers. Call yourselves Sixburgh all day, but you'll never be able to call yourselves "America's Team!"
    02-19-09 02:24 PM
    Stay on topic people. Lets see a cowboy theme!!

To all those who have a problem with the cowboys, try and do just like every other thread. If you dont like what you see dont post.

THIS IS A COWBOY THEME THREAD.
    02-19-09 03:01 PM
    I'm on it. As soon as this new version of plazmic downloads...

Cowboys for life son!
    02-19-09 04:51 PM
    They have their good years, they have their bad. But I have always been a fan of my 'Boys from Big D. I'm fortunate as they are usually more popular up in Missouri than the native teams, so I often see the games on our local networks.

If not, I can go to our SportZone and watch them on the big screen with a bunch of other Missouri- bound Cowboys fans.

02-19-09 05:10 PM
    You either hate em or love em

02-19-09 05:12 PM
    Bring on the Cowboys theme! Its great to see all the Cowboy luv on CB. If any of you get the chance check out what is going into building the new home for da 'boys. It is truly a state of the art stadium!
    02-19-09 05:30 PM
    America's Team? More like America's Most Wanted.
    02-19-09 06:00 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD