This is my first time to this website. Woot! That said, I have no idea how to make a theme so I was wondering if anyone could make me a House theme? Preferably one that has Hugh Laurie as the main picture but I won't be picky and I would really appreciate it!!
    02-18-09 10:54 PM
    Oh! Me too! Love me some House!
    Kimberly
    02-23-09 07:06 PM
    That'd be cool.
    02-23-09 07:07 PM
    Me and my fiance love to watch house. I think we would both enjoy a house m.d theme!

Can't help but also request it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:24 PM
    Would definately love that! Include songs as well please!!! It's a royal pain to find a good clip of the theme songs. They are all either too quiet or the wrong versions.
    02-23-09 10:33 PM
    I am an avid house M.D. fan.....i think i will work on one now....consider it on the radar for me but no time estimates.
    02-23-09 10:43 PM
    house theme would be good teh girls of house should be better
    02-24-09 12:34 AM
    House MD Theme, count me in as a Beta Tester!!!! Just one thing put all girls, Greg is a good character but I don't want an old guy as my wallpaper
    02-24-09 12:50 AM
    So many good pictures for this theme on google images!

02-24-09 12:54 AM
    co-sign ....
    02-24-09 01:01 AM
    can u throw in a pic of hollyhoodx in it for me.........
    02-24-09 01:06 AM
    House is awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:07 AM
    I actually wouldnt mind having multiple walpaper choices to use within the theme. One for each character or maybe more.
    02-24-09 10:08 AM
    I should mention I'm female so while I do support this request, I'd prefer it to not focus on the females more any more than the males, lol.
    02-24-09 11:04 AM
    Heck since both my Fiance' and I both watch the show I wouldnt mind having one of Chase or House up while im home and then changing it to Cameron or 13 when im at work :-)
    02-24-09 11:24 AM
    So many good pictures for this theme on google images!

Currently rocking this wallpaper.
    02-24-09 11:32 AM
    I absolutely love your avatar civic!!!! Wish I could see the pic you just posted but cant view it from work.
    02-24-09 11:47 AM
    Its actually suprising me that theres not more of a demand for a House theme. Since blackberries are normally more for the business types one would think that there are more business types that like the show lol.
    02-24-09 01:17 PM
    haha that paper creeps me out

I have a feeling Hugh Laurie IS civic

its a conspiracy!
    02-24-09 02:24 PM
    I would love a house theme, I am rockin' soooo many house wallpapers its not even funny! Show is awesome! and scrubs. lol

Image cropped to Storm Screen size:

With a slight sharpening:

Last edited by azboricua; 02-24-09 at 02:40 PM.
    02-24-09 02:33 PM
    Am I alone in thinking Cutty made a mistake when they gave her those horrible bangs? They made her show her age a tad bit too much. Nothing against older women or anything but she just doesnt seem as appealing as she did from the begining up untill now.
    02-24-09 02:40 PM
    HEY ALL

i skimmed thru your requests and have this currently planned:

The "hanging over you" wallpaper is what i plan on putting on the background....however i have many DLed wallpapers so whatever isnt incorp-ed into the lock, menu and call wallpaper i will put in the DM zip for you all to put on your phones to alter (i have a couple of the females-only and one of cameron that i think is photoshoped but wth......so for those who requested all females you have something at least)

Civic....your avi.....is there a version of that large enough to put as a wallpaper? i searched for it but cannot find....if you find please PM me the link as i would like to possibly incorp that

I have a good idea for the wallpaper right now for the lock but havent thought to far past the wallpapers

couple of questions for you:

Medical icons for icons? I dont think i can find enough for all of them but if i can find some is that okay? or would you rather have one full set regardless?

thats about it....only other thing is if you find a pic you would like incorp-ed into a wallpaper send me a link in a PM and i will consider it and at the very least put it in the DL Zip

When i have something started i will post a thread entitled "House MD Theme by Philster9" and update it as i work and it will be put in my sig.....i am currently updating all of my current themes so this is secondary, but i will be begining on it by friday.

That is all.....thanks!
    02-24-09 02:51 PM
    HEY ALL

i skimmed thru your requests and have this currently planned:

The "hanging over you" wallpaper is what i plan on putting on the background....however i have many DLed wallpapers so whatever isnt incorp-ed into the lock, menu and call wallpaper i will put in the DM zip for you all to put on your phones to alter (i have a couple of the females-only and one of cameron that i think is photoshoped but wth......so for those who requested all females you have something at least)

Civic....your avi.....is there a version of that large enough to put as a wallpaper? i searched for it but cannot find....if you find please PM me the link as i would like to possibly incorp that

I have a good idea for the wallpaper right now for the lock but havent thought to far past the wallpapers

couple of questions for you:

Medical icons for icons? I dont think i can find enough for all of them but if i can find some is that okay? or would you rather have one full set regardless?

thats about it....only other thing is if you find a pic you would like incorp-ed into a wallpaper send me a link in a PM and i will consider it and at the very least put it in the DL Zip

When i have something started i will post a thread entitled "House MD Theme by Philster9" and update it as i work and it will be put in my sig.....i am currently updating all of my current themes so this is secondary, but i will be begining on it by friday.

That is all.....thanks!
    As for the Medical Icons, I have seen one "Medical Theme" made for the curve, i haven't looked for it but it is on Crackberry somewhere.
    02-24-09 02:58 PM
    If anyone wants to get the theme song BBM me I have one that works well for me volume-wise
    02-24-09 03:06 PM
    If anyone wants to get the theme song BBM me I have one that works well for me volume-wise
    I have the 30 second clip as my ringtone, sounds good, no volume issues at all. I can also share it.
    Last edited by azboricua; 02-24-09 at 03:33 PM.
    02-24-09 03:25 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD