Of why I should seriously drop my iPhone and come back to blackberry and get a bold.I do miss blackberry.

What do you guys like about the BOLD?
    02-18-09 09:16 PM
    Read the forum. This gets answered daily...

If I have to convince you to switch, then chances are you won't be happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 09:18 PM
    Everything.
    02-18-09 09:18 PM
    I love these kind of post. Redundant.
    If you don't have issues with your iphone and it fits your lifestyle keep it.
    If your lifestyle demands the features of a blackberry switch.
    That simple.

02-18-09 09:35 PM
    I love EVERYTHING about it. LLLLUUUVVV IT
    02-18-09 09:45 PM
    Hmm, Blackberry jam tastes better than apple jelly. Does that do it?

Bryan
    02-18-09 09:54 PM
    I've had both for about 6 months now, love them both but for different purposes. Bold for work and Iphone for play.
    02-18-09 10:24 PM
    Hmm, Blackberry jam tastes better than apple jelly. Does that do it?

Bryan
    I would also like to add;

Blackberry jam tastes better than apple jam
    Blackberry jelly tastes better than apple jam, and
    Blackberry jelly tastes better than apple jelly.

However, I prefer Apple (Fuji) over Blackberries.
    02-19-09 01:49 AM
    If you're satisfied with your iPhone then why do you need to be convinced to go to a Blackberry?

On the other hand, if you miss a Blackberry, why do you need to be convinced to get one?

02-19-09 01:54 AM
    Depends on what you are after. A marginally competent communicator, or a geeky media toy.
    02-19-09 02:48 AM
    Blackberry all the way, especially the BOLD. It is by far the best device that I have ever owned and I plan on being a BB user till death!

Chris
    02-19-09 03:16 AM
    I love how the majority of CrackBerry could care less about convincing someone to use a Bold, unlike the Apple fanboys who kick and scream for you to switch to iPhone.
    02-19-09 05:04 AM
    if you need convincing, it means you are not ready to part with your iPhone just yet.

if you got the money to blow, get one along with your iPhone
    02-19-09 05:09 AM
    Iphone is just an overhyped toy in my opinion. Cant even compare to the Bold...

Not trying to diss iphone or anything, just my POV
    02-19-09 05:16 AM
    I love how the majority of CrackBerry could care less about convincing someone to use a Bold, unlike the Apple fanboys who kick and scream for you to switch to iPhone.
    It's a difference in maturity, well mostly anyway.
    02-19-09 05:19 AM
    It's a difference in maturity, well mostly anyway.
    Amen to that!

Chris
    02-19-09 05:22 AM
    I wish I had an iPhone! But I would never trade my Bold for one. Why don't you get both? You wouldn't be the first person to do it.
    02-19-09 05:51 AM
    These threads are useless and should be deleted. They serve no purpose and contain no substance.

02-19-09 06:08 AM
    i came from the iPhone to the Bold and very satisfied with my decision. I wanted MMS messaging, copy/paste and a camera and the Bold had it and the iPhone DOES NOT
    02-19-09 06:13 AM
    I love everything about the bold ...
    02-19-09 07:00 AM
    Having owned both, I don't regret ditching the iPoop
    02-19-09 07:03 AM
    i came from the iPhone to the Bold and very satisfied with my decision. I wanted MMS messaging, copy/paste and a camera and the Bold had it and the iPhone DOES NOT
    I agree with all of that J. What is the deal with no copy/paste on the iPhone anyway? I have never understood that.
    02-19-09 07:06 AM
    Well before living life bold I had iphone for personal use and curve 8310 for work, got the bold cancelled my work line n do all my business and enetertainment in one. A MAJOR thing I love abt the BB is the BB Msger and thatll always trump the iphone and the keyboard is amazing I hated my touchscreen keyboard. Basically unless u like the useless yet sometimes cool app store, there's nothing the iphone offers that would make it a better buy then the bold

02-19-09 08:15 AM
    I agree with all of that J. What is the deal with no copy/paste on the iPhone anyway? I have never understood that.
    I wish I could point you to the source, however I remember reading that this is a severe technical limitation that is not likely to be overcome any time soon. Simply put (It's the only way I know how!), since each app on an iPhone works independently for security and for efficiency, there cannot be any crossover such as cut and paste between apps. I know there are ways to get it, but it goes against how Apple wants it to work. If I can find the article I will come back an post.
    02-19-09 08:36 AM
    I agree with all the previous posts. To give you my take; I have both a 3G iPhone and a Bold. I use the Bold for daily use and the iPhone for playing games.

I've tried many times to "convince myself" using the iPhone for daily use but it just doesn't compare. Both have their positives and negatives but as a daily use business phone, the Bold is far superior.

Recently, I just tried to "convince myself" again by getting a Storm. After a week I went back to the Bold and realized how much I faster I could do *everything* on the Bold.

I'm a QWERTY keyboard kinda guy and that's just the way it is. The iPhone, Bold and Storm have a market for all types of users. I'm sure we all try to "convince ourselves" whenever a new cool gadget comes out. But, in the long run, if you need to do this, you probably should just stick with the phone you have. Just my opinion.
    02-19-09 08:40 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD