Trying to download google sync

When I go to the site from my phone to get it I get this error

HTTP Error 404:Not Found

The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page.

Any Ideas??
    Im going to m.google.com/sync
    02-18-09 03:59 PM
    page appears to be down, atm.
    02-18-09 04:15 PM
    Update coming, perhaps, to allow syncing to different BB calendars so it's color coded like the multiple calendars on Google Calendar?

I only speculate since the iPhone Google Sync beta will show the different Google Calendar colors...
    02-18-09 04:32 PM
    thats what im hoping for... what a good day to use google applications!
    02-18-09 04:57 PM
    Can you tell me what google sync does. I have it as an app and am thinking of deleting it to free up some memory. Do i need it?
    02-18-09 06:12 PM
    Can you tell me what google sync does
    It syncs your Google Calendar and/or GMail contacts to your BlackBerry.
    02-18-09 06:40 PM
    Back in Dec the Google Sync was not properly syncing Gmail contacts with the storm, has this problem been resolved?
    02-18-09 06:46 PM
    I'd really like to know the answer to that question as well... I heard that there were issues with multiple contacts and addresses being created, and some phone numbers being deleted from contacts on the BB... and also that it was causing the phones to crash... how is it doing now?
    I have the older version of Google Sync and want to know if it's worth it to upgrade.
    02-19-09 01:28 PM
    I haven't had a problem with Google Sync, and I've got over 250 contacts. What I did have to do, though, was clean up my contacts on Google, and then sync it with my storm. That took some time, but it's worth it, because now, if I make a change on my Storm or Google, it'll sync correctly.
    02-19-09 01:56 PM
    I haven't had a problem with Google Sync, and I've got over 250 contacts. What I did have to do, though, was clean up my contacts on Google, and then sync it with my storm. That took some time, but it's worth it, because now, if I make a change on my Storm or Google, it'll sync correctly.
    What he said. Clean up google contacts then sync.
    Tip: for addresses use this format in gmail. Use new lines, not commas.
    If there is no address line 2 data leave a blank line. Bb wants it in this format.
    Add line 1
    Add line 2
    City
    State
    Zip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:12 PM
    I love my google Sync! had it for the G1 and now have it for my storm hands down easiest way to transfer contacts!
    02-19-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD