So I have had my curve for about 3 weeks. I have been totally addicted since it came out the box. I am slowly learning all the tricks and things. If anyone has any kewl apps or watever they think is interesting. Plz let me know. I am always looking for new fun things to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:22 AM
    If you IM a lot then you should try out jivetalk..its a cool lil app.

02-18-09 11:52 AM
    Quicktext for texting a must. Aerize pop up notifier is very cool. OperaMini of course. Slacker or flycast music. Both free but I like slacker. Viigo for reading stuff.
    02-18-09 02:09 PM
    02-18-09 02:10 PM
    i dont know if the 8330 from airtel has GPS, but if it does and you think you'll use it, google maps or windows live search are good free options.
    02-18-09 04:18 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! My fave app is Facebook... But then again it's just another addiction.

02-18-09 04:27 PM
    Hi. Welcome to CB
    02-18-09 04:28 PM
    Thanks for those links! I'm a BB newbie too. I just got my Curve 8330 on Monday. This is my first Blackberry and I love it. I went back and forth between the Storm and the Curve, and I'm so glad I went with the Curve. I cannot imagine going back to a regular phone. So far I've downloaded the Opera mini, google maps, beyond 411, Viigo(the crackberry edition), twitterberry, and the myspace app. Facebook came loaded on it. I'm still amazed at how well everything meshes on the BB. Its only been a few days and I already feel much more organized.
    02-18-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD