When I go to the BIS site and create a new account it says that there is already an account for that (my) pin. How can that be when this is the first time I have been here.
    02-17-09 03:58 PM
    When I go to the BIS site and create a new account it says that there is already an account for that (my) pin. How can that be when this is the first time I have been here.
    I had the same thing happen when I tried to create an account on the Verizon BIS server. I had to call customer support to get my info updated. You'll probably have to do the same with Rogers...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:08 PM
    Did you buy your phone brand new or used? If its used, contact the seller and ask him to release the pin and your good to go, if its new, just call Rogers Tech Support and they can look into the issue.
    02-17-09 04:14 PM
    Brand new from Rogers in Dec. I guess I will have to call tech support. Thanks for the help
    02-17-09 04:34 PM
    Did you set up your email accounts on your BB?

If you did you have to go into setup my email on your device and click create username.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:53 PM
    thanks for all the help
    02-17-09 05:17 PM
    no problem
    02-17-09 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD