Hello,
    I was wondering what the average battery life between charges is suppose to be. When I first received my phone about two weeks ago it was lasting for almost four days, and now it seems to barely make two days? What is the normal battery life, and should I be worried that something is wrong with my battery. I only use the phone moderately. (mostly texting, and relatively short phone calls, no internet)
    01-25-08 05:49 PM
    It largely depends on how much you use the phone. From my experience, I've been able to go a couple days without absolutely having to recharge.
    01-25-08 07:26 PM
    I have the same experience about three days with light use. If used heavily (three hours of calls on a day?) the battery lasts for a day and a few more hours. What I did is that I bought a spare battery which I hope will make both last longer.
    01-25-08 09:27 PM
    I was actually having the same problem with my 8310. The first few days the battery would easily last 3 days, but then one day with minimal usage it only lasted about 8 hours. I went to the At&t store and told them of my issue. They shipped me another battery which is working and holding the charge much better!
    01-25-08 11:56 PM
    Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for commenting. It seems to be working well for about 3 days now. The worst charge time came from when I let it die almost completely, but it seems if I charge it before that happens it will stay strong for 2-3 days. If it gets worse, I will try contacting att for a replacement battery I guess.
    01-31-08 12:35 PM
    My phones always break, Someone once told me not to leave it charging all night and after I stopped then they didn't break as often. I know for some electronics it's the same thing. It might be a myth though....
    01-31-08 01:07 PM
    Mine is lasting for around 3 days with light to moderate usage.
    01-31-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD