Hey,

So on January 25th, I ordered a Ghost Armor screen protector. We are now February 16th and I haven't received it yet. The shipping I got was the 4.95$ one and I knew it would be slower but not this slow!!

I sent them two emails inquiring about it and I haven't received any responses yet.

How long has it taken everyone else to get their GA? Not only is it bad enough that it's this slow... but customer service is horrible! They haven't gotten back to me in over a week from the first e-mail and about one week for the second one.

I'm in NB Canada by the way,

Thanks for the feedback
    02-16-09 01:03 PM
    No one?

Do we have a user from Ghost Armor? I remember we had a user from another skin type company. Maybe they'd respond to a PM, because they apparently aren't too fast on the email side of things (must be iPhone users... hehehe)
    02-16-09 02:07 PM
    Can't you call them? It seems like something is wrong with your order.
    02-16-09 03:30 PM
    Should have went with Phantom Skinz. I read multiple comments about them on this site before having it installed at the mall. I have read by multiple users that they have amazing customer service and I can speak from personal experience that their material and coverage is top notch. Props to Phantom Skinz
    02-16-09 04:03 PM
  5. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    Please provide me with your order number. I would be happy to get it resolved and find out what the issue is. Periodically orders may get stuck in customs, that may be one possibility but without knowing your information, it's just a guess.
    02-16-09 08:29 PM
    Yea I had a similar issue, but not that long. While I like the product, their shipping is slow as molasses. I live only one state away and it's taken them up to a week and a half to get it to me. When I had a warranty replacement shipped, it took almost 3. I was waiting for a week before I emailed them, only to find out my comment section did not go through and they didn't know what replacements to send me. They didn't even bother to contact me for the information, nor did they offer to do anything for me. While the CS is responsive, the business itself doesn't seem so.
    02-16-09 10:41 PM
    im having a similar problem, i ordered my ghost armor replacement on Jan 29th and i still havent recieved it. i got the confirmation email and everything. I dont want to send the one i have back before i get my new one but i also dont want to get charged full price for the replacement i havent even got yet because i didnt send my old one in.

If there is a ghost armor rep could you help me out?

i tried emails and have got nothing.
    Last edited by th3s34n; 02-18-09 at 12:10 AM.
    02-17-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD