I am not sure what this is. Is it a messenger PIN or what is it. Please let me know.
    02-16-09 10:46 AM
    Every BlackBerry has a unique identifier called the PIN. You can find it by going to Options -> Status.
    02-16-09 10:54 AM
    Deleted dupe post.
    02-16-09 10:56 AM
    I knew that! That didn't answer my question I want to know what does it do, is it like a messenger or what? I am new to the BB phone so I have no clue. My phone came with the phone and charger not the disc or usb cords or anything just the phone and charger so I have no idea what really anything is on here.
    02-16-09 11:27 AM
    I am sorry, I have no idea what you are asking.
    02-16-09 11:28 AM
    i think cherryfairy is asking why do we have it? the PIN identifies your phone apart from every other blackberry. And in regards to a messenger yes when adding contacts on BB messenger one of the ways to add a contact is by their pin number
    02-16-09 12:08 PM
    I knew that! That didn't answer my question I want to know what does it do, is it like a messenger or what? I am new to the BB phone so I have no clue. My phone came with the phone and charger not the disc or usb cords or anything just the phone and charger so I have no idea what really anything is on here.
    Not only is your PIN an identifier to the phone, but using it as an address in a message will send a note (like an e-mail) to the device you are PINing.

Go to your messages folder, select the BB menu and select "Compose PIN". Send one to me and I'll show you! My PIN is in my signature block ^ above. ^
    02-16-09 12:22 PM
    Thank you, that is what I was trying to figure out.
    02-16-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD