I was at the Apple store checking out the Iphone. Got a chance to listen to dr. Dre's headphone with an Iphone. The sound was awesome. Lots of base and the music sounds great with it. Any recommendation for a decent headphones? I was looking at the Bose headphones, too. Not sure if it's any better. What are your thoughts?
    02-15-09 09:55 PM
    motorola s9
    02-15-09 10:02 PM
    motorola s9
    It got no base. I own one. I'm looking for a real headphone.
    02-15-09 10:29 PM
    I purchased the Bose headphones. I have to admit it was one of the best purchases I've made.

It's Bose, so you know the sound quality is fantastic. The biggest surprise I have to admit is the quality of calls. Everyone I've spoken to says I'm crystal clear as if I was standing right next to them.

I'm pretty happy with them.
    02-15-09 10:30 PM
    I purchased the Bose headphones. I have to admit it was one of the best purchases I've made.

It's Bose, so you know the sound quality is fantastic. The biggest surprise I have to admit is the quality of calls. Everyone I've spoken to says I'm crystal clear as if I was standing right next to them.

I'm pretty happy with them.
    how much did you pay for it? where from? and was it the wireless kind or the one with a wire. Thanks
    02-15-09 10:52 PM
    bose headphones are definately over priced based on their quality. the beatports by dr. dre are great headphones, but those also are extremely overpriced(cant really expect lower prices, since it is made from monster cables...). how much are you willing to spend?
    02-15-09 10:53 PM
    I use the Motorola S9-HD and I really like them. I need to adjust them to fit my head better, but the sound quality is great when they're positioned correctly and the wireless feature is fantastic.

I run with them and take them to the gym and have had no problems. As far as comparing them w/ Bose, I can't help you out. I'm sure Bose would put out a better product than Motorola - and I may try them out sometime - but I've been very happy w/ the S9-HD.
    02-15-09 10:55 PM
    how much did you pay for it? where from? and was it the wireless kind or the one with a wire. Thanks
    I paid 199.00 for them. Yes, overpriced, but I figured you get what you paid for.

I got them from Bose.com and yes they are the wired kind.

I own a pair of the S9 as well, not too bad, but I just didn't enjoy how they sat in my ears. Still a solid pair of headphones regardless.
    02-15-09 11:17 PM
    I have the Etymotic HF2.
    02-15-09 11:52 PM
    It all depends. Do you want convenience, and having to travel light? A good set of earbuds is what you want. Low cost? A cheaper brand or set of earbuds. Do you want sound quality at any cost? Get a set of closed-ear or noise-cancelling headphones. Do you want something in the middle? A set of light open-ear folding headphones may be what you want.
    02-16-09 12:47 AM
    Also what fits your ears the best. I've tried over the ear, ear buds and closed ear. For my money, closed ear work and fit my ears best. The others wouldn't stay on or sit in the outer canal of my ear. What has worked best for your ear in the past?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 01:02 AM
    I had bose triport and hated them, they were horrible. I have Vmoda which aren't bad for the price. If price isn't an object go with Shure.
    02-16-09 01:05 AM
    The bb ones that came with the bold seem to work fine with me.
    02-16-09 04:15 AM
    Me, too -- with the bass boost turned on, I'm good to go. Plus they have a mic so you can go right into a call if needs be without any fuss.
    02-16-09 05:36 AM
    I'm using my HD25 from Sennheiser, rocks!
    02-16-09 05:38 AM
    I'm using the OEM headphones came with the bold and it works fine for me ...
    02-16-09 07:04 AM
    yeah - me too. im amazed by the sound quality: MUCH better than my iphone
    02-16-09 07:59 AM
    I'm looking to invest in a pair of earphones. I'm sitting on the public bus right now with my music playing and reading this thread reminds me of how crappy my earphones are lol I'd go shopping for earphones today if it wasn't family day and all the stores closed. I'm not willing to spend $200 on earphones though as I put into consideration the amount I use them which isn't much. I wouldn't mind investing $50 to $80 for a good set of headphones. I guess I'll be shopping tomorrow.

02-16-09 08:18 AM
    I like the Bold OEM h/p but can't get them to stay in my ears, even on a brisk walk. I also like the OEM phones that came w/my Curve but seam to have the same issue.
    Any suggestions???
    02-16-09 09:28 AM
    I'm using my HD25 from Sennheiser, rocks!
    Me too. Can't beat the combination
    02-16-09 11:10 AM
    I like the Bold OEM h/p but can't get them to stay in my ears, even on a brisk walk. I also like the OEM phones that came w/my Curve but seam to have the same issue.
    Any suggestions???
    Same here, the sound is great for the two seconds that they stay in my ear...
    02-16-09 12:10 PM
    I posted this in another thread similar to this and I still stand by them.

Check these out...

iharmonix dot com / products_platinumseries.asp

I just got a pair of them from wife's uncle who actually works for them. They sound awesome especially for the price!
    Last edited by scheme31; 02-16-09 at 01:19 PM.
    02-16-09 01:15 PM
    I'm using the OEM headphones came with the bold and it works fine for me ...

Me too. They sound pretty darn good to!
    02-16-09 01:23 PM
    yeah - me too. im amazed by the sound quality: MUCH better than my iphone
    I was gonna say the exact same thing. My iphone headphones were aweful compared to the Bold's that came in the box.
    02-16-09 01:41 PM
    Same here, the sound is great for the two seconds that they stay in my ear...
    The trick to them is to create a vacuum effect when you push them into your ear canal. When you do that they get sucked into your ear.

02-16-09 02:16 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD