If you find a website proclaiming free pictures, can you use those? Or do you always have to create your own images to use in your apps?
    02-14-09 05:53 PM
    If you planning on selling the app then its best to ask the site but if doing the app for free, then personally I would ask the site still but it won't matter as much
    02-14-09 06:07 PM
    Check their copyright policy/statement. Many will allow you to use the pics as you wish for your own personal pleasure, but if you plan to profit from their use, they'll usually need to be contact and permission obtained. Better to clear the air in the beginning than face a copyright challenge to an app that's become successful and so much time and work have gone into putting that app together.
    02-14-09 06:22 PM
    Yeah, that makes sense. Alright, thanks for the responses!
    02-14-09 06:52 PM
    is it hard to make a app ?
    02-14-09 10:57 PM
    If their public images you can ise them unless otherwise stated. I would just create my own you don want to get sued.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 11:16 PM
    is it hard to make a app ?
    If you've never used java or coding at all, yeah, it's pretty tough jumping into things. I've done some html in the past, so I'm understanding a little, but it takes some time and help to really fully understand what you are doing. I'm all about trial and error, haha.
    02-14-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD