That's Right, Today Only...

Buy ANY ITEM From our ShopCrackBerry.com Store for $5.00 or more and you will receive BBSmart's Email Viewer for Free!

The BBSmart Email Viewer regulary sells for $24.99. This is a deal you won't want to pass up on! The BBSmart Email Viewer has been on our top sellers for months now and is one of the most in-demand consumer BlackBerry apps ever. Take advantage of this chance to get it for FREE!

No coupon code is required - simply add any item to your shopping cart valued at $5 or more and the BBSmart Email Viewer application will automatically be added.

Take me to the Store >>
    01-24-08 07:58 AM
    I just ordered this and it was a snap! I already had the demo of BBSmart, and not it is activated! YaY!

Thanks again to OP!
    01-24-08 08:40 AM
    Thanks!
    4 new skins on the way along with a BB Email Viewer!
    I'll be styl'n and well informed!
    01-24-08 08:41 AM
    COOL! Just ordered something! Why not get something for free!
    01-24-08 08:58 AM
    Just downloaded and installed! This is one sweet application!
    Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-08 09:08 AM
    Just got screen protector 3 pack and the BBSmart email!!!!
    This email program is awesome, Thanks CrackBerry.com!!!!
    01-24-08 09:32 AM
    Kevin, I just purchased the software early this morning before the promo was posted for $24.99 !!

I've been wanting to buy this for some time now but did not want to spend the $24.99, but finally broke down this a.m. and decided I desperatley wanted it.

Good timing huh...

Can you help me out ??? I did purchase on Jan 24.
    01-24-08 10:12 AM
    This was a sweet deal I just couldn't pass up !! My new case is on its way and I will be downloading the viewer shortly. Thanks CrackBerry !
    01-24-08 10:14 AM
    Hey Marc-O,

Yeah, that should be doable. Best thing do will be contact our software store support... CrackBerry.com - Software and Accessories

They'll need your invoice #, etc. My guess is they will refund your order and then you can go back and buy again. You'll have to spend at least $5 on an accessory or software purchase, and then BBSmart Email Viewer will get added for free.

I'll forward this link onto support also so they can expect your inquiry.

Kevin

Kevin, I just purchased the software early this morning before the promo was posted for $24.99 !!

I've been wanting to buy this for some time now but did not want to spend the $24.99, but finally broke down this a.m. and decided I desperatley wanted it.

Good timing huh...

Can you help me out ??? I did purchase on Jan 24.
    01-24-08 10:21 AM
    Been wanting a car adaptor..so now I have one and as a bonus, get BBSmart on top of it!

Thanks Crackberry!
    01-24-08 11:02 AM
    I just downloaded the software...It's GREAT!!!
    01-24-08 11:12 AM
    Like I needed a new case for my phone but I purchased one just for the freebie and I love it! It's pretty cool.
    01-24-08 11:13 AM
    I am a new Crackberry owner, coming from the palm OS. I had my 8310 for a week, and was researching the HTML email viewers, and was going to purchase the BBSmart and some screen protectors anyway!!! So i got my screen protectors, and the BBSmart for free!!!

I love my Crackberry, and now i know why once you touch one, you get one.
    Thanks, CrackBerry.com for making a new BB user feel welcome!!!
    01-24-08 11:22 AM
    I wasn't gonna do it at first but since I had to get a memory card I figured I might as well do it now and get it over with...I'm loving this app.
    01-24-08 11:40 AM
    This is a heck of a deal. If I was on the beta team for empower, you bet I would be buying something to get this.
    01-24-08 11:42 AM
    ok, you guys have won me over... i'm headed to the store, lol.
    01-24-08 01:39 PM
    Just got it. Cool program at a great price, LoL. Thx.
    01-24-08 02:05 PM
    WOW! I've been kicking around the idea of getting the Motorola S9 and this just pushed me over the edge! Great offer!!
    01-24-08 02:20 PM
    NICE Purchase. I love my S9s!!!! Believe it or not, using the S9s is what motivates me to workout as of late. haha

WOW! I've been kicking around the idea of getting the Motorola S9 and this just pushed me over the edge! Great offer!!
    01-24-08 02:24 PM
    I always wanted that email viewer. Thanks a bunch for the offer.
    01-24-08 02:38 PM
    Cool. just ordered a travel charger for my curve. Will download the email viewer later

thanks crackberry
    01-24-08 03:06 PM
    NICE Purchase. I love my S9s!!!! Believe it or not, using the S9s is what motivates me to workout as of late. haha
    Alright Kevin, I have your word on it...they better be good...make that GREAT!!
    01-24-08 03:34 PM
    I am wondering if I buy a gift certificate for myself (I am waiting for the otterbox to come out for the 8130!) will it count as a purchase today? I don't really need anything else, but I plan to buy the otterbox the day it comes out from the CBstore of course.

The thing is when I go to get the gift certificate it seems like it goes through paypal on its own, not through check where I would add the BBsmart.

Anybody know??

Thanks.

Eli
    01-24-08 10:52 PM
    I guess its over now, using Trial of BB HTML from BlackBerrysoft and believe me its awesome, waiting for any of such offer again!!
    01-25-08 06:27 AM
    Ordered my new "skin" yesterday. What a wonderful promotion. Although I have not received any info yet on getting the BBSmart viewer? It's all good I know it's coming.
    01-25-08 08:48 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD