THE BOARD HAS GOTTEN EXTREMELY CLUTTERED ON THIS THREAD. I AM STILL TAKEN REQUESTS. I HAVE CREATED A GALLERY OF ALL CREATED IMAGES

CLICK HERE >>>> Noaim's Created Blackberry Storm Wallpapers <<< CLICK HERE

Please do not request if your team is on that site! IT ALL LINKS BACK TO HERE! I AM STILL WORKING ON THE ONES POSTED IN THIS TOPIC.

Here is the ones I have done so far in the last few days..

If you have one to request please do so. I am brushing up my photoshop skills to get ready for theme's on the storm.

REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST. Please do not send PM's I am following the order of threads as they are submitted.. I receive duplicates I want to keep in order of first come first serve this way people already know what im working on too. These take about 15-30 minutes to make so its best if I stick to order.

I haven't forgotten about anyone. Will be back to making more in a day or so. I am going along with the order that there requested. The people who I am past I mentioned what im doing with those.
    Last edited by noaim; 02-19-09 at 03:39 AM.
    02-13-09 10:37 PM
    more....... 10 char
    02-13-09 10:40 PM
    keep requesting
    02-13-09 10:41 PM
    How bout a phillies one with World Series Champions if ya don't mind
    02-13-09 11:06 PM
    is it sports only? if not could you do a 66 cadillac deville? kinda focused on the front end?
    02-13-09 11:54 PM
    Ok - seriously, who requested the lions? Fess up! Argh. Those poor little kitties.

I would like to request a Detroit Tiger paper. Not only that, I am going to request based on the styles of the 'papers you have posted (give an inch, they take a mile) -- if you could do something similar to what you did with the steelers, that would be SWEET. or you can do it how you like, no biggie. I will appreciate whatever you create (as long as it is not the lions, shew. )

BTW - great work so far, they all look sharp, I will be picking a number of these up, thanks!
    02-14-09 12:02 AM
    How bout a phillies one with World Series Champions if ya don't mind

phillies champs go go (I guess )
    02-14-09 12:31 AM
    If you feel like doing a non sports one, can you do one of Eddie Van Halen playing one of his striped guitars? There's some pretty cool pics of him jumping in the air with it. I guess that could be considered a sport? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 01:04 AM
    san francisco giants
    sacramento kings

thanks!
    02-14-09 01:43 AM
    Washington Wizards
    Baltimore Orioles
    02-14-09 01:48 AM
    is it sports only? if not could you do a 66 cadillac deville? kinda focused on the front end?

I created a cadillac Deville 1966 one but have a email out to ask permission for one logo

It looks good really good trust me
    02-14-09 01:59 AM
    Please....
    02-14-09 02:04 AM
    NICE! im stoked! can't wait
    02-14-09 03:11 AM
    Ok - seriously, who requested the lions? Fess up! Argh. Those poor little kitties.

I would like to request a Detroit Tiger paper. Not only that, I am going to request based on the styles of the 'papers you have posted (give an inch, they take a mile) -- if you could do something similar to what you did with the steelers, that would be SWEET. or you can do it how you like, no biggie. I will appreciate whatever you create (as long as it is not the lions, shew. )

BTW - great work so far, they all look sharp, I will be picking a number of these up, thanks!

tigers up up and away!
    02-14-09 03:12 AM
    If you feel like doing a non sports one, can you do one of Eddie Van Halen playing one of his striped guitars? There's some pretty cool pics of him jumping in the air with it. I guess that could be considered a sport? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    bedtime for me now I will do one tomorrow at some point
    02-14-09 03:48 AM
    Great work!

Could you do something centered around either of these logos?

2009 Indy 500

indy500. com/images/layout/header/09-logo.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Centennial

indianapolismotorspeedway. com/images/layout/header/ims-logo.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the format, I'm newb and it won't let me post images or links yet. I had to add some spaces.
    02-14-09 08:39 AM
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    02-14-09 09:03 AM
    phillies champs go go (I guess )
    Dude that looks sweet, how the h*ll you doin that? What i really want and have tried to make is one with Citizens Bank Park and the world champs logo floating under the ERI Banner area, but i can't get the transparencies to work right. I'll try and dig up a pic of CBP if you wouldn't mind throwin one together.

Thanks
    Dave

Ok found a pic or 2 hehe.. i really appreciate you doing these! I sized them properly
    Last edited by mrgixxer6; 02-14-09 at 09:55 AM. Reason: found pic
    02-14-09 09:13 AM
    Nice work!!!!! love da Chicago ones
    02-14-09 09:17 AM
    Philly Flyers
    02-14-09 10:58 AM
    These look great! Will you make a Duke Blue Devis one, please?
    02-14-09 11:08 AM
    a cubbies one would be siccccck my man, lovin the bears and bulls ones
    02-14-09 11:09 AM
    boston red sox?
    chris paul?

thanks alot!
    02-14-09 11:29 AM
    any chance for a Villanova basketball one? that would be awesome!
    02-14-09 11:30 AM
    If you guys want to use software to create your own wallpaper or ringtones, I use Create Ringtone it does cost money, but it is incredibly easy to use, and I and cut and crop any image I want, even personal pictures and send them to my phone via WAP, same with custom ringtones and documents too!
    02-14-09 11:30 AM
156 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD