Touch the string to play each note

Where Can I get it?
    OTA Link
    or you can visit my site for it
    Guitar Tuner Blackberry Storm App | StormGrounds.com

Why not donate?
    All the cool kids are donating, so why don't you? lol

02-13-09 07:56 PM
    very cool, just racking up the list of apps lately aren't you.
    02-13-09 07:57 PM
    You are amazing.
    02-13-09 07:57 PM
    wow another one! downloading it now.
    02-13-09 07:58 PM
    Yeah I think I have about 10 complete and about 30 on the list still lol.
    02-13-09 07:58 PM
    For those who don't have guitars

You proably wont get any use out of this app as it's only for tuning your guitar. I guess you could lower the pitch length and use it as a guitar I suppose.
    02-13-09 08:00 PM
    Works great, thanks so much!
    02-13-09 08:00 PM
    It works great, thanks.
    02-13-09 08:02 PM
    I just used it to tune my guitar. It's so much easier then going online and trying to find a guitar tuner.
    02-13-09 08:04 PM
    Yeah I think I have about 10 complete and about 30 on the list still lol.
    wow... now I really wish I could just subscribe to new threads from you lol.
    02-13-09 08:07 PM
    wow... now I really wish I could just subscribe to new threads from you lol.
    I will create a mailing list on my site if you want. When ever I release an app it can send you an email
    02-13-09 08:10 PM
    Holy smokes! I just posted the frequencies not even a couple of hours ago! Dang you're fast!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:11 PM
    I just used it to tune my guitar. It's so much easier then going online and trying to find a guitar tuner.
    Yeah, I always hated doing that. This app is going to so useful. As I suggested, though, it'd be really cool to see a list of chords packaged with it in an update. Like you already have the fretboard, and you could just put circles or some markers for where your fingers go. It'd be tedious (and maybe take a lot of space?) but it would be awesome. Just an idea.
    02-13-09 08:12 PM
    Holy smokes! I just posted the frequencies not even a couple of hours ago! Dang you're fast!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah and half the time was spent photoshoping the guitar lol.
    02-13-09 08:12 PM
    I will create a mailing list on my site if you want. When ever I release an app it can send you an email
    Well as you can probably tell I'm on this site almost non stop, I don't know if it's necessary lol. Just makes it a lil easier to find is all. Sometimes they get buried deep in the threads, but you're a big hit around here. The threads don't get buried for long.
    02-13-09 08:13 PM
    Yeah, I'd sign up for that, too.
    02-13-09 08:14 PM
    Yeah, I always hated doing that. This app is going to so useful. As I suggested, though, it'd be really cool to see a list of chords packaged with it in an update. Like you already have the fretboard, and you could just put circles or some markers for where your fingers go. It'd be tedious (and maybe take a lot of space?) but it would be awesome. Just an idea.
    Hmm can you explain that a little better? Is it like a guitar learning thing where you pick a chord and it will show you where to place y our fingers?
    02-13-09 08:14 PM
    Yeah, like basically I guess it could have a list of different chords, and when you click on one, it would just be that image that you have already as the background and just put little markers for where your fingers would go for that chord.

Like this essentially.
    02-13-09 08:18 PM
    Wow, yeah that would take forever lol. What about just the main chords?
    02-13-09 08:23 PM
    Yeah, that would be great. And if you wanted you could send me the picture and I could make a lot of those chords over time and send you the images as I do and you could add them to the app. I don't have much photoshop experience, but it's the least I could do to help out, haha.
    02-13-09 08:28 PM
    Yeah, that would be great. And if you wanted you could send me the picture and I could make a lot of those chords over time and send you the images as I do and you could add them to the app. I don't have much photoshop experience, but it's the least I could do to help out, haha.
    Well with java you can draw right on the page so I can just tell java what coordinates to draw and it will do all the work for me.
    02-13-09 08:53 PM
    Oh, okay, yeah I'm very new to java, haha. Well I'd definitely appreciate this as a future addition, there have been many times I've wished I had something like this on hands. If I can do anything to help, let me know. Oh, and I'm putting a check in my account Monday and I will be donating to you. You're really making owning a Storm better everyday!
    02-13-09 08:59 PM
    Oh, okay, yeah I'm very new to java, haha. Well I'd definitely appreciate this as a future addition, there have been many times I've wished I had something like this on hands. If I can do anything to help, let me know. Oh, and I'm putting a check in my account Monday and I will be donating to you. You're really making owning a Storm better everyday!
    Haha sounds good every dollar helps.
    02-13-09 09:02 PM
    dang you freakin rock! embrace the gift and let it flow...
    02-13-09 09:07 PM
    Great app! used it today! Worked great!!!
    02-13-09 10:16 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD