I have the silicon case and guess what... I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. It sticks in my pocket and it refuses to go back in my pocket whenever I'm done.

I'd like to see if anyone has the Seidio Innocase II case and how they like it. I'm looking for a case that is slender and easily pocketable. Any out there? (Oh, and I'm not a fan of pouches and such. I'd like to be able to pull the phone out of my pocket and be able to use it instantly.)
    02-13-09 07:38 PM
    I use Seidio II case and its great. I initially thought I would go with a silicone case but it was terrible. The case is solid, thin, and lightweight. I would also throw out the idea of buying the holster, the two are an awesome combination.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:50 PM
    I've got one and think its awesome. Guess its just a matter of opinion

02-13-09 07:54 PM
    I just ordered my Innocase I yesterday. With the Holster.

Cant wait for it to get here! Going to take this silicone skin back to VZW.
    02-13-09 08:01 PM
    nevildev - Which "one" are you referring to?

cross - I hope you like it.

Robert - Was it easily pocketable? I know it's rubber, so thats one thing I'm worried about. And I'd rather live without a holster just for my sheer hatred of belt clips. Haha, but really, thanks for the input.
    02-13-09 08:06 PM
    I use Seidio II case and its great. I initially thought I would go with a silicone case but it was terrible. The case is solid, thin, and lightweight. I would also throw out the idea of buying the holster, the two are an awesome combination.

So the Seidio II works with he holster?
    02-13-09 08:13 PM
    http ://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-innocase-holster/4A24A4891 .htm (remove spaces)

There is a specific holster that works with a "cased" phone.
    02-13-09 08:17 PM
    http ://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-innocase-holster/4A24A4891 .htm (remove spaces)

There is a specific holster that works with a "cased" phone.
    Sweet, thanks. I kinda thought that the open top design of II wouldnt play nice with the holster, but I can see it working.
    02-13-09 08:24 PM
    Sweet, thanks. I kinda thought that the open top design of II wouldnt play nice with the holster, but I can see it working.
    I'm actually not sure if this holster only works with I or II... With the picture, I can't really make out whether it would work for I, II, or maybe both.
    02-13-09 08:26 PM
    I'm actually not sure if this holster only works with I or II... With the picture, I can't really make out whether it would work for I, II, or maybe both.
    My only concern would be if the clip will catch on the top part of the case. I like II better visually, but I really need the holster, the generic VZW PDA case I got conned into is a joke.
    02-13-09 08:29 PM
    I had a silicone case also, and I too hated it. So I bought the Innocase Surface combo, with the Innocase I. This combo is fantastic. The holster fits close to the body and swivels nicely. The case is everything stated by above posters, abd is a very nice, tight fit. Best $50 I ever spent.
    02-13-09 08:29 PM
    Anyone know if there is a combo / discount price for the II and holster?
    02-13-09 08:32 PM
    Don't think there is a combo price on CB, but good luck finding one.
    I'd really like to get II if it's pocketable. I like it more ascetically.
    02-13-09 08:37 PM
    Found one on Amazon for a few bucks different. Not sure if we are allowed to post links to other retail sites here though.
    02-13-09 08:39 PM
    Yeah, I've looked on eBay and Amazon. I was really hoping to find a used Seidio Innocase II, but nothing is there except "eMobile in Hand" vendor selling for $28. I know it's worth the 28, but jeez, I'm cheap...
    02-13-09 08:50 PM
    I'm a honk for Seidio. I've owned 3 Innocases and holsters (2 for WinMo devices). When I got my Storm, The first day, I ordered a Innocase I, holster and 1600Ma extended battery. IMO, these are the best engineered solutions of their type, hands down.

I chose the Innocase I because I like the extra protection and hand feel when in landscape mode. Ether the Innocase I or II are offered with hip holsters (yes, they have have the BB sleep mags built in).

I would suggest you check out the Seidio web site for the bundled offer (a few bucks off). The other plus is that Seidio customer service is A-One.
    02-13-09 09:11 PM
    Just ordered the II combo off Amazon.
    02-13-09 09:15 PM
    Innocase ii with holster and ultimate screen guard. Awesome!

02-13-09 09:16 PM
    My only concern would be if the clip will catch on the top part of the case. I like II better visually, but I really need the holster, the generic VZW PDA case I got conned into is a joke.
    Innocase II Holster works with the Innocase II. Excellent combination
    02-13-09 09:20 PM
    While we are on the subject of products made by Seidio. Do you guys think getting the 1600mAH is worth it?

I would like having a bit battery life and if we could somehow pound the 2600mAH into a regular door that would be great but just wondering if you think the 15%-20% is worth that extra 50 bucks. (I have an "extra" battery from when I ordered that 3rd party cradle off the internet but I don't think it is OEM and don't wan't to risk my phone starting on fire from some POS made in China )
    02-13-09 09:41 PM
    While we are on the subject of products made by Seidio. Do you guys think getting the 1600mAH is worth it?

I would like having a bit battery life and if we could somehow pound the 2600mAH into a regular door that would be great but just wondering if you think the 15%-20% is worth that extra 50 bucks. (I have an "extra" battery from when I ordered that 3rd party cradle off the internet but I don't think it is OEM and don't wan't to risk my phone starting on fire from some POS made in China )
    I'm getting 15-17% out of mine. Depending on usage, it's an extra 3-5 hours.
    your call..........
    02-13-09 11:03 PM
    I just ordered 2 innocases.. and holsters and misc other things, like the ultimate screen guard.

For Valentine's Day, there is a coupon for 10% off the entire order, if it includes TWO innocases.

Coupon: LOVE09

Enjoy
    02-13-09 11:40 PM
    i just ordered 2 crystal cases, but now, I'm wishing I ordered the hybrid for the rubberized back. Is that helpful? The phone seems a bit slippery, but maybe that's just me. I wonder if I can exchange them? Hmm..
    02-13-09 11:42 PM
    Just ordered the II combo off Amazon.
    Well me too. My Seidio holster for my curve was the best. Why not go for it with the storm.

02-13-09 11:44 PM
    I have the silicon case and guess what... I hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. It sticks in my pocket and it refuses to go back in my pocket whenever I'm done.

I'd like to see if anyone has the Seidio Innocase II case and how they like it. I'm looking for a case that is slender and easily pocketable. Any out there? (Oh, and I'm not a fan of pouches and such. I'd like to be able to pull the phone out of my pocket and be able to use it instantly.)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...e-take-152100/ This thread should be perfect for you. It's got the review I made plus some pictures I put up.

I'm in love with the case, I'm one who doesnt like to think the case is even on (ugh, otterbox). This thing looks like it's a part of the phone. It's sexy!
    02-14-09 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD